homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Site News & Support
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Site News & Support Contests, updates, additions & otherwise. If you have problems/suggestions, this is the place as well.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-20-2006, 10:22 PM   #1
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
New Integrated Webmail for Level 2 Contributors

If you have a sevenstring.org full mailbox (eg: You contributed $20 or more to the forums and have the "Media" dropdown menu) you now have a second option for reading your sevenstring.org mail. In addition to the Horde webmail page, I've added forum-integrated webmail that will save all of your settings.

Media Dropdown -> Integrated Webmail.

You'll need to click on settings and put in the mail servers (mail.sevenstring.org for both) and your login name (youremail@sevenstring.org) as well as your password. The forums will save your settings, and you can now one-click check your mail. It's not as powerful as the "full" external webmail software, but it's handy anyhow.

Let me know if there are any bugs, if you forgot your settings, or otherwise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webmail2.jpg (107.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg webmail.jpg (110.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg webmail3.jpg (108.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg webmail4.jpg (112.7 KB, 11 views)

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #2
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Wow an added feature AND you're down to 17 PM's.

This is what happens when you can't play guitar eh?

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #3
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Actually I mass-deleted them yesterday. I figure if it was anything important, I'd find out eventually.

Unread 05-21-2006, 06:15 AM   #4
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Glad I emailed you that interview, then...

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2006, 09:40 AM   #5
metalguitarist.org

I saved that sir. I have 3 of 'em to format up this week.

Unread 05-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #6
Divinitus Infallibilis
Site Contributor

Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.Digital Black is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Kickass man!

Born of Fire//--\\ Consumed by it
Divinitus Infallibilis

Digital Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Well I can log in fine. Interestingly it tells me I have -4 e-mails in my inbox. How'd that happen?
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2006, 02:48 AM   #8
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666
Well I can log in fine. Interestingly it tells me I have -4 e-mails in my inbox. How'd that happen?
Me too. Aren't we popular.

On another note, thanks Chris
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote