homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Site News & Support
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Site News & Support Contests, updates, additions & otherwise. If you have problems/suggestions, this is the place as well.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Repping posts

So what seems to have happened? Or did I miss something?

I tried to rep something JJ said in the "lawn mowing" thread but nothing was there.

*Rick apologizes if he didn't see anything before.*

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Are you reffering to Chris disabling rep in off topic? If so, that was done to stop people having inflated rep for posting crap in the 100K thread amoungst other things. The rep system is supposed to be for helpful posts, so people can get an idea if someone knows what they're talking about.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Why, yes, that's what it was. Thanks for clearing it up.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666 View Post
Are you reffering to Chris disabling rep in off topic? If so, that was done to stop people having inflated rep for posting crap in the 100K thread amoungst other things. The rep system is supposed to be for helpful posts, so people can get an idea if someone knows what they're talking about.

Will everyones current rep be tweaked to reflect this? If that's even possible.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #5
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Will everyones current rep be tweaked to reflect this? If that's even possible.
Nah.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Awe come on. It'll be funny.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #7
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666 View Post
The rep system is supposed to be for helpful posts, so people can get an idea if someone knows what they're talking about.
Thats odd, ever since I joined this forum the rep system has been mostly used to give somebody rep when they have said something funny or clever.
I'm not saying that it didn't got out of hands in the 100k thread, but still.
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #8
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
Thats odd, ever since I joined this forum the rep system has been mostly used to give somebody rep when they have said something funny or clever.
You can still thank the original poster, though.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #9
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
You can still thank the original poster, though.
Yeah but what if I ask a question and you give a really good answer, then I can't rep you.
And it's not like rep is the entire world, but it's sometimes a good way of showing some appreciation.
Unread 05-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Yeah but what if I ask a question and you give a really good answer, then I can't rep you.
And it's not like rep is the entire world, but it's sometimes a good way of showing some appreciation.
I have run into that as well. Maybe Chris can limit OT rep to 5 points, like a thanks. I don't know how big of a pain in the ass that would be.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
I have run into that as well. Maybe Chris can limit OT rep to 5 points, like a thanks. I don't know how big of a pain in the ass that would be.
Or move the 100k thread into a completely different section, and have 100k thread open again with your 5 point system.
Unread 05-07-2008, 03:04 AM   #12
Chief Officer/RHLC

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Yeah it was that way when i got here too, but i dont quite think thats how it was intended
maybe a duplicate humorrep thing? dunno if thats viable/worth it. would be easy though right, i mean a lot of just refactored duplication?

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2008, 03:13 AM   #13
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I agree with the 100K getting out of hand

Getting repped for "E!!" and "I'm an Orange!" and "" is just an abuse

On the other hand, I had to adjust to not being able to rep people in off topic for funny posts and the like.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote