homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Site News & Support
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Site News & Support Contests, updates, additions & otherwise. If you have problems/suggestions, this is the place as well.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
"777" decals: Gauging interest

As originally seen on the Sevenfest t-shirt thread, i designed a "777" emblem originally for the Sevenfest shirts, but the response has been strong, so i'm considering offering these as decals.

Initially, i'm thinking about making them in one size only, approximately 3" wide by 2.5" high, in a couple of different colours, most likely black, white and silver. Other materials i'm thinking about include 3M Scotchlite reflective silver (the stuff they use on road signs) and maybe even Scotchlite "stealth" which is sort of metallic charcoal black, but when you shine a light on it, it reflects back bright white.

Keep in mind that this thread is mainly just to gauge interest. I have not yet done any legwork in terms of finding a supplier, getting pricing, etc. An accurate price quote will depend largely on the volume i'm expecting to make. I don't want to make hundreds of these and be stuck with unsold inventory, but at the same time, i'd like to see everybody that wants one (or two... or a dozen) to get one.

Here's what they look like:

"Clean" version:

"Dirty" version:

So if you want to see these made, just chime in with:
  • which version you prefer (it's okay to like both)
  • how many decals you'd want
  • what color(s) you'd be interested in
  • how much you'd be willing to pay per decal

Please note that the above image is protected by international copyrights, and anyone caught infringing upon it will be flexed at in a court of law. Or sued into oblivion. Or both.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #2

Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hey bro, those pictures are both blank...
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
They show up for me... maybe your browser doesn't support PNG images?
Unread 06-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

I like the clean version
Unread 06-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Clean or Dirty Version
3-8 decals pending price
Black, White, Scothlite "stealth", dimarzio green.
up to 10.00

Last edited by JPMDan; 06-26-2007 at 03:57 PM.
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #6
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Clean or Dirty
5 decals (probably more if they're less than $5)
Black/White
$7
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I like both! I'd be interested in a couple, price isn't so much of an issue for me as the exchange rate's so good.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 07:36 PM   #8
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Both, either, $10.

*with a ss.org logo on the bottom.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #9
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
I know a couple of great vinyl guys from when I used to run Club3G as well. (I was the admin there for 5 years).

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like the idea of the 'stealth' and the safety-tape once too. I'd prolly buy <5. Depending on price.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007, 06:06 AM   #11
.... Your Face!

NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I like the clean version, I'd probably get 3-4. The reflective and the stealth sound cool. I'd pay $5 for the regualr colorsor $10 for reflective or stealth, I guess.
NegaTiveXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #12
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Guys sorry I cant understand all clearly..... can I order t-shirt with that logo?

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2007, 10:24 AM   #13
Decibel Guitars

Do you see the word "t-shirt" anywhere in this thread?
Unread 06-27-2007, 11:49 AM   #14
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
No but in previus thred you talk about t-shirt

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/7-7...-t-shirts.html

Sorry for my english
Unread 06-27-2007, 11:57 AM   #15
Decibel Guitars

The previous thread is about Sevenfest. T-shirts are always available at the event. Kevan is the one to talk to if you want a shirt. I don't know if he'll be accepting orders from those not attending the event... he's got a lot of stuff to do before Jemfest/Sevenfest. I don't know how many will be made, but i'm sure if there are any left over after the event, they'll be for sale.

This thread is specifically about decals (stickers).
Unread 06-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #16
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

How can I buy that sticker?

Sorry for my english
Unread 06-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #17
Decibel Guitars

If you go back and read the first post, you'll see that i'm just asking who might be interested right now. There are no stickers for sale just yet.
Unread 06-27-2007, 12:54 PM   #18
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man. Thanks for explain I am in I want that stickers.

BTW you have good desing skills. Maybe you can help with calendar?

I like dirty version white color

Sorry for my english

Last edited by yevetz; 06-27-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 06-27-2007, 09:38 PM   #19
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I like either one, but the clean one slightly more. I like the idea of the stealth, or a metallic silver would be cool too.

Any chances of the full shield design from the "man-babies" thread becoming a decal? Because I like that best.

Either way, I'd definitely get at least 2 of these, up to maybe 5-10, depending on price and when the orders are taken (i.e. my financial situation at the time).

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2007, 04:41 AM   #20
true DJENTleman

Emiliano is just really niceEmiliano is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
great! i think that i'm in too!

i deem Darren TR000000

the choice of colors are interesting
( scotchbrite FTW :P )
and both style are very good ( clean, dirty )
and i think that i will surely buy 2-3
more if the price is lowish

"The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed......."

"Because as everyone knows, tone is directly proportional to the amount of blinky lights that you have in your rack!"

- The Adminishredder -

JJ is my hero!
Emiliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #21
ss.org Irregular

malufet is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'd buy at least 2 Reflectorive stickers. hmmm $5-$10 range.
malufet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2007, 07:59 PM   #22
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I'd jump on it with ss.org worked in somehow..
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #23
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Cool design and logo. I like both versions and i'd like to see sevenstring.org too.

Nice work, Darren.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #24
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll take either one.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 11:23 AM   #25
Decibel Guitars

Here's another little addition... a sevenstring.org ambigram. (It can be read the same if flipped 180 degrees.)