homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Site News & Support
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Site News & Support Contests, updates, additions & otherwise. If you have problems/suggestions, this is the place as well.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Arrow Black Shirts - Orders Closed

Sevenstring.org Black/Silver shirt group buy.
"It's about 'effing time, Chris."

This will be up for one week, then I'll be placing the order. After it's placed, depending on the screen printer it will be about two weeks until everything is mailed out.

Everyone ordering a shirt will automatically get upgraded to Level 1 Contributor status.

Details here: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/view.php?pg=donate

This is just for black/silver. When this is done, I'll do another shortly for the green/beige.
Prices:

SM-L: $14.00
XL: $15.00
XXL: $16.00
XXXL: $17.00

Add $3 for Canada, $5 for overseas shipping to Europe, $10 for Japan/China (ouch).

Shipping costs are based on the average weight, plus a buck for a big ol' padded envelope. I round up, because the extra quarter here and there will purchase the 12-pack that Drew and I imbibe while labeling and packing them all.

Read this part please!

Paypal address is "paypal [at] sevenstring.org". If you need to snailmail me a check/mo/cash, PM me and I'll hit you with my mailing address.

Make sure you put your name, forum name, size and address in with the payment comments!

I do what I can to match up email addresses with forum names when possible, but it makes things a bazillion times easier for me if you make sure you put something like:

Svend Blackmere
Forum name: MetalKenFan
Size: XL
Quantity: 2

That way I know who you are and can add you to the list and make sure you get the right size and quantity. Otherwise you get a random ss.org discarded item in the mail instead, like my smelly Gym socks, an empty Official Drew Peterson Wine Bottle.

They look like so:

And are Hanes Beefy-T's. The first batch of these worked out great, and they hold up really well after multiple washes.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks after this batch ships before I go for the greens, because I have a bit of travel coming up, so keep that in mind if you're wanting to sport the sexy ss.org logo to impress your friends, confound your enemies and woo swimsuit models all over the world.

Please keep this thread spam-free, and post up one message that you've paid with your sizes and quantity ordered.

I'll update the list as often as possible.

The list is now in this thread, please doublecheck to make sure your entry is correct: Black Shirt Order - Final Size/Count List - Check your size!

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
I'm a Happy Camper.

Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm in..... 1 - XXL

thisiscrazythisiscrazythisiscrazy
Unread 03-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
2 2XL for me.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 03-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
Mid-Level Asshole

7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
hey chris, i just sent ya payment for 1 shirt

Confront and Destroy!
Unread 03-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just ordered 1 medium.
Unread 03-17-2007, 03:14 PM   #6
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Size: M
Quantity: 1

payment pending i get a PM back from Drew

Unread 03-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #7
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1 please. So big that I can put 3 poles in it and find clowns and elephants in there! (XXXL)

Thanks again for this, Chris!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Unread 03-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Rev. 0.1

TripleFan is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Count me in for one.
Size: M
Unread 03-17-2007, 04:19 PM   #9
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
1 Small ...

I'm gonna PM you my address again bc paypal made it all weird

əBCAir
Unread 03-17-2007, 04:35 PM   #10
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
size Large
payment's sent, broccoli-cock.

\o/
Unread 03-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #11
blarg

ajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Just order 2 xl's sir.

Member of the RHLC!
Unread 03-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #12
SS Contributor

Berger is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ok just sent my money. I'm cool with an XL this time, but if you can get an xlt for the green I'd be all for it

-Berger
Unread 03-17-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
grumpy old man

scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.scott from _actual time_ is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
ordered one XXL.

_actual time_ : prog/math/metal/???? on myspace
download our EPs free at actual-time.com
Unread 03-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #14
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

I made an order. i hope it gets to you.

Unread 03-17-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
I made an order. i hope it gets to you.
Gotcha, and made a special note to make sure I ship to the correct address.

Unread 03-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #16
XEN
BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Payment sent for 1 XXL.

Thanks man!

XEN STRINGED INSTRUMENTS
BEYOND 6UITAR AND B4SS

xen.guitars / xen.facebook / xen.email
Unread 03-17-2007, 08:01 PM   #17
prototyping...

Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.
Payment sent for 1 XL
Unread 03-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #18
AVH
avhguitarrepair.com

AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.
Payment sent for 1 L Chris.
Unread 03-18-2007, 06:51 AM   #19
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Payment sent for 1 L.

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 03-18-2007, 09:25 AM   #20
Desk Magnetic

Lozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud ofLozek has much to be proud of
Payment sent for 1 medium
Unread 03-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #21
metalguitarist.org

Updated.

Unread 03-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #22
Israeli 8 Stringer

Plaschkes is just really nicePlaschkes is just really nice
Just paid for one XL.

Pretty sure to say it'll be the only one in israel.
Unread 03-18-2007, 05:08 PM   #23
SS Contributor

Hexer is a glorious beacon of lightHexer is a glorious beacon of lightHexer is a glorious beacon of light
WOAH!!! not been here for a few days and nearly missed it. am I still in?

I'd take one in XL

and I'll send you a PM right after this post is done Chris
Unread 03-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #24
Smokestack Lightning

telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
My dad's making the payment, but he's ordering 1 Medium for me. I'll send you a PM with his email, Chris.
Unread 03-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #25
Metal Wolf

Jarrett is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
XL x 2, payment sent

Closed Thread