Here's Google translations:
(Dagbladet): There has been a huge explosion in the middle of its ministries in the city center. There is major damage, and several government buildings are razed. Several have been confirmed dead and many injured. The scope is so far unclear.
The 17-time police confirmed to Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet that the case of a bomb.
- What we know is that there are many injured and some died, said police efforts leading to the scene, Thor Langli.
- Run like crazy
- People ran like crazy from the site, said an eyewitness told Dagbladet.
Police at the site told Dagbladet that the attack was directed against the Oil and Energy, as in 16-era still is on fire.
- An employee of the Ministry, who resided in the building that has the greatest damage, have tried to obtain an overview of the situation. He told Dagbladet that he believes there is about a car bomb on the ground in Grubbegaten.
- The building I was in, looks like after the Oklahoma bombing in the United States.
It is supported by the police informed that a big car to be driven up to the government building just before the explosion occurred.
The explosion could be felt in Holmlia, which is situated in Oslo's southern edge, and the Nesodden and Sandvika, Akershus.
A father was called by her daughter, who was on Young Square, outside the Labour Party office.
- My daughter called me up and said she could not breathe, there was blood around her, and a piece of glass stuck in her throat, said Hoshang Afshar for her daughter Amosha of 16 years, now receiving treatment for injuries.
- There are a lot of injured people in the area, many seriously injured. There is injured inside the area with excessive bleeding. All the buildings are destroyed, it is absolutely awful, says Jan Larsen told newspaper Dagbladet.
Larsen works in the Health and Care Services, and sat at the computer when the explosion happened.
- It broke all the corridors. Everything was torn to shreds.
He believes there are those who stayed in the lower floors, which are the most injured.
- There may be more bombs, said police on site to Dagbladet.
The 17-time reject the police that they think it is about more bombs.
- There is nothing to suggest it, says efforts leading Langli.
The windows are blown out in a number of floors in the ministries, as well as buildings nearby.
- Windows on the VG-building's facade to its ministries are blown out, and there are large amounts of glass and metal in the street, said Dagbladet reporter Harald Klungtveit, who is on site.
He was in the courthouse and heard a loud bang, and saw large amounts of dust that filled the street from the ministries. The level of injury is unclear, but several people will be injured.
- At least three people are injured, they get help from the public on site. The bleeding heavily from his head, he continued.
It is unclear what is going on inside the VG-house.
Henrik Bull jobs in Grubbegaten, near the government quarter.
- I heard a tremendous explosion and thought that now I only get out as fast as I can, Bull says to Dagbladet.
The buildings in Market Street and Akersgata has received major damage.
- Windows on all Youngstorget is broken, and there are lots of ambulances outside. Fire alarm rings all the time in the National Theatre building, said Dagbladet reporter Line Brustad at 16 o'clock.
- All are chased away from the scene. There are many injured, and the stretchers and ambulances everywhere, says Dagbladet reporter Anne Marte Blindheim in the 16-time.
- There are lots of stores routes that are crushed by Yong Market and the main street. Police sealed off the area up at Aker Brygge, so there is no one who can get in, because they are afraid that there will be a bomb, says a police officer told Dagbladet.
Buses and trams will be stopped.
The prime minister is safe, says Sindre Fossum Beyer, adviser to the Prime Minister's office, told Dagbladet.
- None of the political leadership of Petroleum and Energy is damaged, says political advisor Ivar married.
Liberal leader Trine Skei Grande is currently traveling in New Jersey, but have had contact with party colleagues in Oslo.
- I have talked with my people, and they report that the party offices are completely destroyed. Fortunately, most had gone for the day, but one of our employees have been cuts. He's been taken care of by medical personnel, says Grande to Dagbladet.
The head of the Home Guard Department HV02, which is responsible for counter-terrorism preparedness at the ministries and Parliament, awaiting mobilization orders.
(AP) The area around the government quarter and Akersgata looks like a war zone, after that it was a powerful bomb explosion on Friday afternoon.
A violent explosion hit at 15.20 o'clock today the government quarter in downtown Oslo, and spent much of its ministries in the gravel.
More people should police be killed and injured in the violent explosion, but how many have died is still unclear. Police confirmed at 17.00-the time that it was a bomb caused the explosion.
- Large parts of the city center is evacuated, and police urge the public not to stay in Oslo. Police also ask that pulbikum limits the use of mobile phone, enter the police in a statement.
Much of the government building looks like a war zone. It is still damaged in the area, and people carried away by rescue crews. Immediately after the explosion, one could see a lifeless person, hanging out a window. Men and women covered in blood and took out of the affected buildings.
Outside the Ministry of Finance put more people completely covered in blood. At least one similar was covered by a bloody blanket.
Several of the injured who were taken away by ambulances were apparently very serious injuries.
It overturns still smoke out of the buildings on site.
The building that houses, among other things, the Prime Minister's office has suffered major damage.
Entire ministries are devastated - the whole building smashed from top to bottom.
VG Nett reporter Jarle Brenna was at work in the Oslo courthouse when the explosion went off.
When I came around the corner into Akersgata by VG-house was a lot of injured people on the sidewalk. There were no ambulances or police at the site yet. A number of shocked people walked around and found it difficult to understand what had happened, telling VG Nett reporter.
At ground level, one can see the cross again the building that houses one of the office of Jens Stoltenberg. By Stortorvet is broken panes of glass magazine. The entire border is the the pieces of glass and it breaks sharply from the tower block, where the Prime Minister's office is located.
- Prime Minister of Safety
It is still unclear what caused the explosion.
VG-built at Aker Brygge, and many other nearby Bygnes was evacuated after the explosion.
Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg will be in safety.
- The only thing I can say is that the prime minister is safe, says political advisor Sindre Fossum Beyer to VG Nett.
All the windows in nearby buildings were blown out and there is dust, smoke and plaster in the air. There are people in the area with blood and kuttskdaer. Children cry and many have panicked.
People trying to get the phones to get their loved ones, while the flow to several fire engines and ambulances.
Police chase now people from Akersgata and away from the government quarter and the areas hardest hit.
A police officer who drove the crowds from Akersgata told AP:
- We do not know what's going on yet so just got you away from Karl Johan, or limit.
In Industry and Trade Ministry, all the windows blown out.
- Entire quarter toasted
An eyewitness told the AP that he heard an extreme explosion.
- It was like the whole block shook. So I ran down to see what had happened and there were broken windows everywhere, says eyewitness to the AP.
From a distance there was a visible plume from the city center.
Emergency Medical Communications Centre (AMK) at Ullevål hospital has yet no overview of the damage.
- The situation is currently very difficult, all guard leader can say before he ends the call to give priority to emergency personnel.
All personnel are on site
- There has been a powerful explosion in the government quarter. The police was notified of this at 15.26 this afternoon.
All rescue personnel are on site and the police are trying to get an overview of the situation, says press officer Unni Grøndal the Oslo police said in a statement.
Police District staff is called.
Guard Leader of the Oslo fire and rescue center has the following short, hectic comment:
- All we know is that there has been a huge explosion in the city center. It's a great extent of damage, and we have all available resources from across the agency out.
Military police in the streets
Outside the government building helped the military police and security guards from several different weights to the company to evacuate the injured and get away curious and shocked onlookers from the area. Currently, neither the Civil Defence or the Royal Norwegian Navy formally asked to assist.
- This is basically a police matter, but we can be involved at a later date, said Duty press Dag Aamoth in the military.
- We are at this point not involved in connection with the work after the explosion, the AP reported at the Civil Defence.