homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:14 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

chris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
WYLDE 7

Here is a couple of pics of my new wylde 7 its a RG1527 with blaze 7 pickups and a zakk wylde stlyle paint job hope ya all like it!!!!!
chris9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-18-2006, 03:26 AM   #2
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That looks awesome man, did you do it yourself? If so, great job. Was it hard?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:29 AM   #3
I want a 1527!!

Ibanez_fanboy can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That. Is. To. Damn. Awesome.
Ibanez_fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:31 AM   #4
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jeez, complete with a silhouette of ZW on the headstock. Very cool! I like the zebra pups, too!

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:33 AM   #5
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold
+ to the above posts.

Have you thought about dying the fretboard too?
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:33 AM   #6
SS.org Regular

chris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud ofchris9 has much to be proud of
I,ve just got the body back from being painted they did a great job i,m really chuffed with it!!!!! i couldn,t wait to build it i can,t stop looking at it.
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:41 AM   #7
XEN
(formerly urklvt)

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That's freakin' awesome man!
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:48 AM   #8
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The only thing i dont dig is the silhoutte on the headstock, other than that, it totally owns.

If you list your gear in your signature, you're a prick.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 03:57 AM   #9
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Very nice.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 04:07 AM   #10
gang* 4 lyfe

Mark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to allMark. A is a name known to all
....ing awesome dude!
Mark. A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 04:39 AM   #11
metal is forever

rogue will become famous soon enough
sillouets awsome, the fret board might look cool a bit darker?

excelent job !

if its too loud, your too old
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 04:44 AM   #12
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
It should probably have EMGs, being a Zakk-themed guitar and all.

Or so I think.
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 04:45 AM   #13
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
That's looking rather nice.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:00 AM   #14
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Nice Charvel you have there. (C/J guys will get the "joke".)

It looks really good, actually.

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:14 AM   #15
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Wolf
It should probably have EMGs, being a Zakk-themed guitar and all.

Or so I think.
yeah i wish i had got emg,s in it, i only thought about that when it was to late.
i don,t want to chip the nice paintwork now never mind its about 90% zakk wylde!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian
Nice Charvel you have there. (C/J guys will get the "joke".)

It looks really good, actually.
ha yeah i forgot about the charvel bullseye there,s a blast from the past

Last edited by chris9; 05-18-2006 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:20 AM   #16
dpm
Oni Guitars

dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but why would you want your guitar to look like someone else's? I don't really understand that part of it. Looks like great work though! Was it done by a guitar-related company, or an auto place, or 'other'?

I'm currently catching up with emails, please be patient
dpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:27 AM   #17
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpm
Please don't take this the wrong way, but why would you want your guitar to look like someone else's? I don't really understand that part of it. Looks like great work though! Was it done by a guitar-related company, or an auto place, or 'other'?
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:29 AM   #18
SS.org Regular

I have been a zakk fan for years so i just thought i,d get a guitar done like his i have loads of guitars in std colours so i just thought why not i have always like the bulleye paint job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth
Well, it looks like you did a nice job there. Very clean, well done. I think the guitar looked nicer stock though.
stock is so dull sorry !!!!

Last edited by chris9; 05-18-2006 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:31 AM   #19
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
ya, if it makes you happy why not.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:33 AM   #20
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth
ya, if it makes you happy why not.
Hell i !!!!!!
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:38 AM   #21
dpm
Oni Guitars

dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.
Hey, that's cool. I guess I look at guitars in a different way to a lot of people. I've never understood sig models and replicas, to me they're tools to do a particular job. I can understand buying a sig model if it has a feature that isn't available on the 'standard' one.
But hell, the important thing is it makes you happy! And a quality job like that should make you happy
@ the old Charvel reference. I'd forgotten about them 'til now.

I'm currently catching up with emails, please be patient
dpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:39 AM   #22
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
looks awesome man, love the little zak on the headstock
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 05:41 AM   #23
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpm
Hey, that's cool. I guess I look at guitars in a different way to a lot of people. I've never understood sig models and replicas, to me they're tools to do a particular job. I can understand buying a sig model if it has a feature that isn't available on the 'standard' one.
But hell, the important thing is it makes you happy! And a quality job like that should make you happy
@ the old Charvel reference. I'd forgotten about them 'til now.
yeah it makes me very happy i,ve got a jackson RR1 in the randy rhodes colours as well i just wish it was a 7 string!!!!
i,m a randy and zakk freek i guess
Unread 05-18-2006, 07:33 AM   #24
BAUOOOW

006 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Chris, you should definitely stain that fretboard, when I first saw the pics after opening this thread the first thing that popped out was not the finish, but the rather light, in an out-of-place kinda way, fretboard on the neck. There are several stains you can get from www.stewmac.com that aren't expensive in any way and all you need is a little patience and a slow hand and you'll have an "ebony" fretboard that will make that axe look so much cooler! In any case, I think the paint job rocks, I have caught myself staring at the ZW signature Gibsons in catalogs every once in a while, just something about it, eh? Hehe. And as others have said, as long as you're happy, don't listen to other people's complaints, :p

~006+1
006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 07:36 AM   #25
I'm a Happy Camper.

Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.Steve can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris9
Here is a couple of pics of my new wylde 7 its a RG1527 with blaze 7 pickups and a zakk wylde stlyle paint job hope ya all like it!!!!!
Can I get a Die-Cast Motorcycle Model and Gift Certificate with one of those? I can wait 10 months for shipping.

j/k - Looks great.... nice job!

thisiscrazythisiscrazythisiscrazy
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote