homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
ss.org Regular

Matt 7 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Grote 7 String Guitars- Anyone ever play one?

Hey- anyone ever play or hear of Grote Guitars? I saw a few of their 7s on ebay. Please do not try their website. I tried their website and got this message: Reported Attack Site! Anyway, i thought their ebay 7s looked interesting and would like more info. Here's the ebay link:
ELECTRIC GUITAR 7 STRINGS F HOLES 22 FRET FREE SHIPPING - eBay (item 280387604330 end time Aug-30-09 10:28:34 PDT)

Thanks in advance for any info.

Matt
Matt 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-24-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Never heard of them, but it looks like they could go either way. I mean, it looks great. But there's also the chance that it's very poorly put together and cheap.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Asian Women Fanatic

vortex_infinium is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
BLACK HARDWARE, THE TONES CAN LOCK THE STRINGS.
Whaaaa?

Considering it's 5something after you get scammed 120 for a case it looks like it could turn out to be a good mid range guitar.
vortex_infinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
Shrederick

Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
"Please look at the pictures of our instruments very carefully and you can get the perfect items . We send the guitar is what my pictuer shown
All my guitars are directly from factory, low price with high quality! And we will check everyguitar before we send it out very very careful. Don't lose the chance to get it"

Hmmm. Typical Chinese ad, coupled with having to fork the money to get the thing in the States, and 120 bucks for the case... All in all, I wouldn't risk it, considering the easy access to quite acceptable budget instruments in the US.
Fred the Shred is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
ss.org Regular

Matt 7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred the Shred View Post
"Please look at the pictures of our instruments very carefully and you can get the perfect items . We send the guitar is what my pictuer shown
All my guitars are directly from factory, low price with high quality! And we will check everyguitar before we send it out very very careful. Don't lose the chance to get it"

Hmmm. Typical Chinese ad, coupled with having to fork the money to get the thing in the States, and 120 bucks for the case... All in all, I wouldn't risk it, considering the easy access to quite acceptable budget instruments in the US.

That's what I was thinking. Too much risk. I guess I'm Gassing for a new 7
Matt 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #6
Needs moar Gear.....

BlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud of
DO NOT WANT!
BlindingLight7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #7
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
If that's the style you're after, maybe try Raines? Haven't played 'em but they're domestic and look pretty nice.. If I can unload the 2 sixes I'm trying to unload I'm probably going for one..
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
If that's the style you're after, maybe try Raines? Haven't played 'em but they're domestic and look pretty nice.. If I can unload the 2 sixes I'm trying to unload I'm probably going for one..
what 6s you tryina unload?

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
what 6s you tryina unload?
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gui...stringers.html
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #10
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
ooooh... wow. very nice.

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 09:41 AM   #11
Lord Zorgatron

HamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to allHamBungler is a name known to all
Grote sounds like "scrote"

Other than that it looks pretty fishy either way.

I'm assuming he's going to want to mass produce these rack pies, and why not? I love racks, I love pies, so put them together and you have pie covered titties. - JJ
Don't thank me, thank the wombat rapist. - Jamie
And Now, a song about Zombies.-some metalcore vocalist
Yeah the axe Devries made me automatically transforms into firewood! But it doesn't transform back. - udaz

Mah Deviantart

Myspace

The Many Faces of Egoraptor
HamBungler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Never heard of them before, but I think it looks kinda cool to be honest.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote