homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
XEN
BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quick Floyd question...

Can the original Floyd Rose 7-string trem directly replace the Ibanez lo-trs7?
I want to replace it BAD!!!
Thanks!

XEN STRINGED INSTRUMENTS
BEYOND 6UITAR AND B4SS

xen.guitars / xen.facebook / xen.email
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-06-2006, 10:58 AM   #2
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I believe so. Check on the post spacing at Floyd Rose.com
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2006, 11:22 AM   #3
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think the post spacing fits, but I don't think the rout will align...

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2006, 11:39 AM   #4
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian
I think the post spacing fits, but I don't think the rout will align...
IIRC, an original Edge should be a drop in replacement for a Lo-TRS.

That said, any routing you may need to do would make your BP a perfect candidate for a strp and bare tung oil mahogany finish. Throw a set of cream pickups on that sucker when you're done, and we're talking pure sex.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #5
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
In that case look here: http://www.floydrose.com/instructions.html#original7

It's the routing templates for Floyd bridges with the OFR7 being right at the bottom. I would've posted direct links, but I don't know if you prefer inches or millimeters.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #6
XEN
BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew
IIRC, an original Edge should be a drop in replacement for a Lo-TRS.

That said, any routing you may need to do would make your BP a perfect candidate for a strp and bare tung oil mahogany finish. Throw a set of cream pickups on that sucker when you're done, and we're talking pure sex.
Don't tempt me man, I'm thinking of switching to Gold hardware too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666
In that case look here: http://www.floydrose.com/instructions.html#original7

It's the routing templates for Floyd bridges with the OFR7 being right at the bottom. I would've posted direct links, but I don't know if you prefer inches or millimeters.
Thanks man, that's perfect.

XEN STRINGED INSTRUMENTS
BEYOND 6UITAR AND B4SS

xen.guitars / xen.facebook / xen.email
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote