homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Banned

Panterica is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Holy shit Blackmachine!!!!

This might be 1 of the finest 7 strings i have EVER seen. not just cuz of the metal as hell fretboard inlays but the sheer gorgeousness and simplicity. I want one but i kno the waiting list and i have no money and I'm not a Brit and i'd be more expensive.

More builders need to take this approach of gorgeous wood quality. Carvin does, but this is just pure great quality. , now ill post the pics then go clean my shorts.

Blackmachine
Panterica is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Blackmachines rule man. I dont really like that inlay though
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
Banned

sworth9411 is just really nicesworth9411 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bowdown.....thanks for even more gasmaybe when the dollars doing better
sworth9411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
The DeRailer

silentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
God I hope there's a cloth under that guitar.
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
For what?

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #6
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
To keep it from getting scratched from the scratchy looking rocks im guessing.
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
The DeRailer

silentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
For what?
Protection.
If that was my guitar I wouldn't put it down on anything rougher than freshly clubbed baby seal skin.
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentrage View Post
Protection.
If that was my guitar I wouldn't put it down on anything rougher than freshly clubbed baby seal skin.
"Freshly Clubbed"

Unread 01-29-2009, 12:28 AM   #9
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Looks ....ing nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthtastic View Post
"Freshly Clubbed"

That one got me laughing hard too

Last edited by Harry; 01-29-2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 02:28 AM   #10

-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Enditol's B7 is the nicest, most understated 7 I've held in my hands:

-Nolly- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 03:31 AM   #11
Banned

Panterica is a jewel in the rough
^
thats nice as .... too dude
god i love it!!!

i really wish BKP would make covers 4 their 7 string pu's
it makes me a saaaaaad panda

Last edited by Panterica; 01-29-2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Panterica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 04:36 AM   #12
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
imo i think the flame inlays ruin an otherwise beautiful guitar

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Thrashmanzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 05:12 AM   #13
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Actually, if you could put the full amount down for one now, the $ is doing pretty well against the £...

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 05:49 AM   #14
Classical & Metal

bulletbass man is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panterica View Post
^
thats nice as .... too dude
god i love it!!!

i really wish BKP would make covers 4 their 7 string pu's
it makes me a saaaaaad panda

I'm sure Tim would if he found someone who made them. He doesn't have the time to make his own. I don't believe he's found a company to make him 7 string pickup covers. I know he's had difficulties just getting 7 and 8 string bobbins at times.

bulletbass man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 05:57 AM   #15
Hairy Old Bloke

hairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to all
I doubt that you'd get those inlays on any of Doug's newer builds because he's getting more of a wood freak as time goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nolly- View Post

Enditol's B7 is the nicest, most understated 7 I've held in my hands:
Screw understated, OTT is the way forwards! I'm sticking to that.

GADZOOKS AND ODDS BODKINS!!!!!
Not a hipster: Blackmachine, Jaden Rose, Paul Reed Smith, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson, Gibson, Boss, Diezel, Marshall, Framus, VHT, Ampeg, Electro Harmonix, Korg, Alesis, MFB, Doepfer, Moog, Arturia.
hairychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 06:02 AM   #16
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The guitar itself looks nice but the inlays ruin it for me.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Thorn, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 06:40 AM   #17
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
yeah, but i'd still hit it!
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 06:44 AM   #18
APEX

Esp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud of
Inlays killed an otherwise nice guitar. I love 80s cheese and what not, but with the otherwise minimalist looks of the BM designs, that inlay just looks out of place.
Esp Griffyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
cool as always
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #20
Banned

sworth9411 is just really nicesworth9411 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
Actually, if you could put the full amount down for one now, the $ is doing pretty well against the ...
Im gonna wait a few more moonths and see what happens....I have a strong feeling its going to get better.....if that becomes the case I will in a heartbeat.....

Does anyone know if they Have a store front / dealers? I will be in London in June and would love to play on in person before 100% commiting...
sworth9411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #21
Kenyon class of 2014

Dusty201087 is a glorious beacon of lightDusty201087 is a glorious beacon of lightDusty201087 is a glorious beacon of light
The thing I love about blackmachines the most is just those ebony tops... They're just freaking gorgeous!

I wish I could play one though That fanned fret 8 string is absolutely amazing... I want one! Unfortunately I don't have a billion dollars to spend on one guitar

"But man is to such an extent partial to a system and an abstract conclusion that he is prepared deliberately distort the truth, prepared to see nothing and to hear nothing, simply in order to justify his logic." - Fyodor Dostoevsky (Notes From the Underground)
Dusty201087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #22
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I love the look of a black top on a lighter back. I also really like that he uses acoustic endpins as a combined strap button and output jack... except for the fact that you can't retrofit strap locks onto it.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #23

-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
I love the look of a black top on a lighter back. I also really like that he uses acoustic endpins as a combined strap button and output jack... except for the fact that you can't retrofit strap locks onto it.
If you want straplocks he can fit a recessed Dunlop straplock above the normal endpin, and swap the button on the horn for a regular Dunlop locking button . My BMs have this setup:

Unread 01-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #24
wake up dead

7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Nolly, that guitar is de-....ing-lish
7slinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #25

Thanks dude