homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #26
Stop the Madness!

Nick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i think the tone on digimortal is pretty crappy tbh id much rather go with the obsolete tone. Just my opinion though so it really means nothing.

Either way digimortal is one of the biggest steaming turds of an album ive ever heard and lynchpin in particular is UTTER SHITE

i HAAAAAAAAATTEEEEEEEEEE that song!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #27
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
TBH i dislike Fear Factory's tone generally, until Archetype... call me a blasphemer, whatever But to me it did sound really uninteresting until then
Daemoniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #28
APEX

Esp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud of
Lynchpin is a terrible song, it has to be said
Esp Griffyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #29
the Experimetalist

Location: the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as Manchester, England
Triple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esp Griffyn View Post
I dig Lynchpin tbh although like the rest of the tracks from Digimortal it's just FF's attempt at a more basic pop oriented (and some may say Linkin Park like?) style but it has to be said Lynchpin is a work of art when compared to Bac da .... up!

"People percieve the rock world as a dichotomy such as 'metal vs alternative' or 'mainstream vs underground' but dichotomies aren't real they're human constructs " - Kim Thayil

"They don't really understand that he was a funny mother@$%ker, he was not some down, dour drug addict. Nobody laughed more than Kurt and we had great times together" - Buzz Osbourne

Triple-J is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #30
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztedchild View Post
I think you would also have to tune your 7 string to G standard. But I'm not 100% on that

and I loved Dark Bodies off of Digimortal
A standard/drop G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demanufacture View Post
how do podxt's work
how can u hear your self play it etc
is it like toneport or a amp?
It's basically a multi-fx unit with amp modeling. Just add a power amp and cab, and you've got a rig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-J View Post
Does anyone know what he used for Brujeria? I've heard it was G but it's such a loose overbassy almost hip-hop tone its hard to tell.
For some reason, I want to say A, but I don't really know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
i think the tone on demanufacture is pretty crappy tbh id much rather go with the obsolete tone. Just my opinion though so it really means nothing.

Either way digimortal is one of the biggest steaming turds of an album ive ever heard and lynchpin in particular is UTTER SHITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esp Griffyn View Post
I like that album/song. Yeah, it's not their best work, but I still like it. I guess I could do without that "Back da .... up!" song, though.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
TomAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #31
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I liked Digimortal, just didn't care for Back da .... up, like Tom said.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #32
PNAO / RHLC

Demanufacture is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
We all know what you think, Rick...

Really? I thought it was in B.
i play it in A
Demanufacture is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #33
Stop the Madness!

Nick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
i think the tone on digimortal is pretty crappy tbh id much rather go with the obsolete tone. Just my opinion though so it really means nothing.

edited the above post. Dunno why i said demanufacture in the first paragraph it should have read as above!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote