homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This swirl is epic

ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I agree, that is an epic swirl.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Thats actually not that bad.
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:05 AM   #4
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
That is nice. I really like those colors too.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
SS Contributor

shadowlife is a glorious beacon of lightshadowlife is a glorious beacon of lightshadowlife is a glorious beacon of light
That's a really great combination of colors. It would be nice to see some pics without all the light reflections.

"There's no reason for a guitarist to have a big ego. You should love the instrument more than wanting to be a rock star."- Randy Rhoads
shadowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I shall dub this the "lightning barf swirl"

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
7 strings of fire

7stringfire will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
HOT! owch GAS!
7stringfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

Infused1 is a name known to allInfused1 is a name known to allInfused1 is a name known to allInfused1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I actually like that, although it does look like lighting. I think people should do more blue, white and silver swirls.
Infused1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #9
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
that's sweet, looks like lightning bolts or a whirlpool kinda thing goin on

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #10
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ive decided lame swirls on ss are impossible. Nice find.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
Power Metal Cellist

TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I thought it was one of those Jackson airbrushed lightning storm graphics at first. Awesome!
TemjinStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #12
The Dragonrider

WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
nice, a swirl i don't hate!
WarriorOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:41 AM   #13
Classical &amp; Metal

bulletbass man is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeah swirls seem to be going way on the rise in awesomeness.

I haven't seen near as many good swirls since DNA models and the swirl craziness after that. It seems swirls are even better now than they are then (though The DNA still has my favorite swirl to date)
bulletbass man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:46 AM   #14
Thrashsquatch

yetti is a jewel in the rough
That's just badass.

...and I hate swirls.

I am happy as cat that eat some fish than go to WC and then leacking it ass and then go to sleep - yevetz
yetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
What is this then?

Brendan G is just really niceBrendan G is just really nice
OH...MY..GOD!
Brendan G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #16
Custom User Title

mnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
whoa, that looks awesome! and thats really saying something, as i usually hate swirls. they're unique and all, but usually they look messy and totally 80's (which i hate, haha) but that one is totally different. probably the color combo.

i'd play it for sure.
mnemonic is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #17
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemonic View Post
whoa, that looks awesome! and thats really saying something, as i usually hate swirls. they're unique and all, but usually they look messy and totally 80's (which i hate, haha) but that one is totally different. probably the color combo.

i'd play it for sure.
+1
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #18
*Likes Basswood*

Se7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of light
gas attack for a swirl

"There's a party in Zepp's mouth and everyones coming"

Origanally posted by Variant - Pulled from the river Styx, the mighty black oar of doom in hand! I certainly would not call this particular guitar an "axe" more like a club. Noodles' KxK would run through an emo, spilling his insides for a quick death, this blunt mace would bludgeon the unfortunate effeminate soul, breaking bones, and causing internal bleeding to lead only to a slow, painful death
Se7enMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #19
AEADGBEA

Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I want that...

Pseudo-Jazz Sophisticate
-The 7 and ERG Chord Melody [Jazz] Thread-
"If Stravinsky's music is that of the Earth, then Meshuggah's music is that of the Machine"

Teaching
Guitar-Piano Technique/Theory/Jazz & Classical University Prep

Ossington & Bloor area in Toronto.
I now do Sykpe lessons - Inquire via PM!
Trespass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 02:27 AM   #20
Beef jerky kid

JerkyChid is a jewel in the rough
wow.. I don't really like swirls but I would give up jerky and chicken and become a vegan for a guitar like that

Eat beef jerky and save the chidren!
JerkyChid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #21
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
see, THATS the colour of swirl i've been waiting to see!

thanks eric!

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 04:05 AM   #22
SS.org Regular

EdgeCrusher is just really niceEdgeCrusher is just really nice

That is epicness of epic proportions
EdgeCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 04:14 AM   #23
ss.org Regular

drawnQ is a jewel in the rough
i really like that one
drawnQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 04:51 AM   #24
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
That is one beautiful swirl. I'm not big on a lot of swirls, mainly because they're usually just too much green or weird clashing colors, but this is killer.

Want.
Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 05:55 AM   #25
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
looks great
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote