homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Awesomeness is here! (Now with updated pics)

Or, Parcelforce are a bunch of useless tossers.

I was on edge all day waiting for my fiancée to let me know the guitar had arrived safely, but it got to 4pm and it hadn’t arrived. So, I rang Parcel-farce to find out what had happened, and was told their driver “couldn’t find my house”. After work I then had to drive all the way to Chelmsford (~15 miles) to get my guitar. What did I spy on their screen as they looked up my tracking number? They’d delivered something to my neighbour two doors down today. We’re in a terraced block of 4 houses, and the other house is attached to us. Couldn’t find me? My arse! It’s not as if they called at my neighbour, and my phone number wasn’t on the box in anyway at all. Well, except right next to my name on the address label

Anyway, on to the pictures! Excuse the chaos, we’re still trying to get organised from moving in. Also, the lighting sucks as we’ve got crappy energy saving bulbs.

So, one box waiting to be opened:

To open it, enter my daughter’s used nappy bucket. As any parent will confirm, the smell produced by the toxic waste excreted by a 5 month old child can peel paint off the walls. I opened the lid, and stepped back to a safe distance:

Quickly, the tape gave in to the stench and the box was open:

Inside, lots of bubble wrap

…shrouding a large case from harm:

This is the point where I was going to leave you all hanging to guess what I’ve got, with a picture of an iron cross inlay as a clue. However, I just can’t be arsed

So….

*drumroll*

My purchase:

Yes, I own the Death Warrior now! You all hate me, don’t you I’ve been hassling Matt for a while to sell it to me, and I got a PM a couple of weeks ago saying it was mine if I wanted it.

Yes, the pictures don’t even remotely do this guitar justice. I’ll take better one’s in daylight tomorrow, but here’s a couple Matt took for me before I bought it:

I haven’t had chance to plug it in yet (partly due to my daughter being asleep by the time I got backwith it), so I can’t say how it sounds. However, it has a Lundgren M7 in it, and the original Blaze is in the case. It’s also Tremol-no’d, which is cool as I’ve wanted to try one for a while.

The guitar is mint, bar a small chip by the control cavity on the back. The neck is very similar to my UV7PWH in shape, but thicker. Not Schecter thick by any means though, more ESP/LTD-ish. I shall report on what it sounds like tomorrow.

Updated pics:

This last one is closer to showing how red the guitar is. It's not "trans orange" as the tag says, it's blood red:

metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So, what you m ean to tell me, is that the other thread NEVER stopped sucking?

oh and that youre a ....ing liar about what you bought?

Jerk

nice axe

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
looks awesome

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
I am with Jesus!

Kakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, we hate you.
Kakaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666 View Post

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibznorange View Post
oh and that youre a ....ing liar about what you bought?
How? The closest any got was a Death Kelly, and it's a Death Warrior
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

I swear to god somebody mentioned this exact guitar and you said no

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #8
7&gt;6

NiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud of
effing beautiful buddy, thats utterly sexy

laney aor series II
mesa boogie nomad
^in stereo^

el34+ 6l6 = <3
NiCkMiLnE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfiend666 View Post
No. I can comfirm that it is NOT a Death Kelly.
:sigh:
i guess youre innocent

The last thread still sucked balls though

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #10
The Flip-Flopper

Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Codyyy is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibznorange View Post
:sigh:
i guess youre innocent

The last thread still sucked balls though
HOW DOES A PICTURE OF KELLY CLARKSON MEAN "WARRIOR"?!?!?!?

Schecter Loomis-7 TOM
Codyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

I retract my former statement
youre a sonoffabitch

Unread 03-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #12
Manager / RHLC ©

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice

That guitar is a GAS device.

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #13

Ruins is a name known to allRuins is a name known to allRuins is a name known to allRuins is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinhead View Post
Nice

That guitar is a GAS device.

congrats dude
Ruins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #14
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews

I hate you.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Congrats!

It is more red than the pics show, huh?

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
V-boi

Bigeeboo is a jewel in the rough
HOLY SHIT THAT IS A HAWT PIECE OF MAN ASS!!!!
Bigeeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #17
SS Contributor

wannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I've never seen one of those before, I like

Am I blind or does that have a Lo-Pro? On a Jackson?
wannabguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #18
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyyy View Post
HOW DOES A PICTURE OF KELLY CLARKSON MEAN "WARRIOR"?!?!?!?

Dave just gets a little confused sometimes

Nice ....ing score

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #19
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post

I hate you.
I'll let you play it
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Congrats!

It is more red than the pics show, huh?
Much more. I have absolutely no idea how they can say it's trans orange! Which is what the original inspection tag in the case says it should be
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #21
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabguitarist View Post
I've never seen one of those before, I like

Am I blind or does that have a Lo-Pro? On a Jackson?
It is (as far as I'm aware) the only 7 string version of this body shape. It's the back end of a Death Angel, the top "horn" of a Kelly and the lower horn of a Warrior.

And yes, it is a Lo-Pro. There's a couple of REALLY early Jackson custom 7's with Lo-Pro's purely because it was those or TRS shit. They won't use them any more though.
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #22
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Holy hell that's a sweet looking guitar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666 View Post
Not Schecter thick by any means though, more ESP/LTD-ish. I shall report on what it sounds like tomorrow.[/SIZE]
You know, I played an LTD, then played my schecter... I couldn't tell the difference.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
Beef jerky kid

JerkyChid is a jewel in the rough
VERY nice dude! Congrats!
and I for one don't hate ya.
now if it was a 7 string BCR Stealth... I'd hate cha

Eat beef jerky and save the chidren!
JerkyChid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Congrrats

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #25
Fretboard Wizzard

AARRGGHHH will become famous soon enough
nice guitar man
AARRGGHHH is offline   Reply With Quote