homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #26
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Congrats
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #27
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Awesome, and for what you paid an absolute steal.

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #28
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'd say lol

bugger it, until i'm at a better period in my life for a custom i will just gun for a KxK Sii-7, they are damn good lookin and by the sound of it very fast to play and cheaper too.
Sepultorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #29
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Nice. I love the green logo. It stands out quite nicely.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #30
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
argh man! Knowing how much you paid for it really has made me regret not getting in on that offer
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #31
I am with Jesus!

Kakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of lightKakaka is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And the SS.org's 2008 Most Ingenious Box Violation Award goes to...
*what's his nick again?...Oh!* That's it!

!SHIKARU!

A whole year for a guitar?!?! Man, I'd have a heartache just waiting...
Kakaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #32
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Looks epic! The start of your picstor reminded me of mine.

Now come through to Edinburgh and let me play it.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #33
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
awesome picstrory

Congrats

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #34
7>6

NiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud ofNiCkMiLnE has much to be proud of
thats ....ing gorgeous :|

laney aor series II
mesa boogie nomad
^in stereo^

el34+ 6l6 = <3
NiCkMiLnE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #35
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
AWESOME dude!! Your picstory is full of truth. Kickass guitar and picstory
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #36
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
More pics please

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #37
is Ginormous.

Zacplays is a jewel in the rough
I want a Sii-7 sooooo bad. Nice guitar!
Zacplays is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #38
SS Contributor

cyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
lets see some backside shots of that thing.,

looks awesome btw
cyril v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #39
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I find this guitar to be sexually stimulating.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #40
punk'd

kristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to all
Vikings, ebony boards and lasers, what's not to love? That guitar is teh secks!
kristallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #41
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Laser chargin is what totally makes this video.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #42
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
I've got wood.

That thing rules , is that the upgraded case, or is are those the new ones that Rob is sending out?
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #43
Resident Asshat

tie my rope is a glorious beacon of lighttie my rope is a glorious beacon of lighttie my rope is a glorious beacon of light
£670 ??????

the xiphos / Hellraiser in white i had in mind can sincerely piss off now.

i like my women like my steak. light brown on the outside, pink on the inside.
tie my rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:52 AM   #44
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Harry, keep in mind that was a special one time discounted price for SS.org members.
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:56 AM   #45
Resident Asshat

tie my rope is a glorious beacon of lighttie my rope is a glorious beacon of lighttie my rope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
Harry, keep in mind that was a special one time discounted price for SS.org members.
way to ruin my gas meh atleast you stopped me from going to order one then when he gave me a higher price id be like ' HAI! ' so

ah well, hellraiser it is

i like my women like my steak. light brown on the outside, pink on the inside.
tie my rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:34 AM   #46
dat heel

Speedy Fingers is just really niceSpeedy Fingers is just really nice
BEN YOU BASTARD HOLY CRAP! I'm coming up to Glasgow to try this ....er out man. Well ....ing done!
Speedy Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #47
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
nice guitar, man! great fun with the picstory, too!
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #48
Arktanian Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie my rope View Post
way to ruin my gas meh atleast you stopped me from going to order one then when he gave me a higher price id be like ' HAI! ' so

ah well, hellraiser it is
Well, they're not THAT expensive, they're well worth the price, and since the wait times are so long ATM you have plenty of time to save up
Unread 02-03-2008, 07:39 AM   #49
blarg

ajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud ofajdehoogh has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Swwweeeeettt guitar man!
ajdehoogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 08:59 AM   #50
Mechanical Thunder

Shikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to beholdShikaru is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for all the comments guys

Stitch, I think I might be going up to Edinburgh sometime in March.

Mike, these are just the new ones he's sending out. It seems really solid, and I never liked the look of those coffin cases anyway.

Anyway I've managed to snag a few pictures outdoors while it's light and not raining:

Here's a shot of the back. I the access on this thing.

The only problem with this guitar is the foam I have there hasn't stopped the low b ringing out behind the nut completely. Maybe I need another piece

Shikaru is offline   Reply With Quote