homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-26-2007, 04:50 AM   #51
splees

Splees is just really niceSplees is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah kurt is pretty busy right now. I've read somewhere, probably in this thread http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sev...-specs-52.html that it SHOULD be coming out at the end of this month. The way I see it, it's more like mid January, you know with the holiday season and all. That's just what I think. I haven't heard for sure.

I have been thinking of getting the green one too 27" scale, floyd. I want a maple board one though. I hope I can snag one.
Splees is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-26-2007, 04:59 AM   #52
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ya totaly! Tis a C7 Hellraiser for me for the moment but think itl deff be a Blackflame 27" with floydR when money is all groovey. i think with a hellraiser to keep me busy i wont mind wait any amount of time for the agile so... Forward planning!!
They really are amazingly beautiful guitars tho.. and for the price its just unreal almost!
Wish i had herd of them soon.. or already had the money to buy one!
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 05:07 AM   #53
splees

Definitely. That's another thing I'm hoping for. Hellraiser OFR production models and more of the Interceptor Pros. I can hardly believe it too. Some people would say it's a cheap guitar, but I don't think they've actually played it. hahah Damn I want to see this new Agile.
Unread 12-26-2007, 05:14 AM   #54
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Ya same! im really interested to see whats ganna happen with the hellraiser OFR protos! im hoping its almost a mirror image to the ones out already but with a floyd obvz. certainly wouldnt say no to one thats forsure! Agile first of course tho hah
Unread 12-26-2007, 05:26 AM   #55
splees

This one is pretty intense, I hope the new one can match or beat it. If I get it I'll probably throw in some Dimarzo EVOs to mix things up. I check rondo everynight before bed. hahaha. Ah I'm a loser.
Unread 12-26-2007, 05:35 AM   #56
SS Contributor

hah ohdeeear
sayin that dont think i can blame you! prob will be doing the exact same thing for a while.
will need to sort out my money and get this blackflame interceptor pro orderd!

but still! bring on the hellraiser first!
Unread 12-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #57
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
there's been no indication from kurt or otherwise that the interceptor pro will be released again. there is however, a new septor coming out soon enough that wil be 27" scale with a TOM bridge. i will look just like the interceptor pro other than the two things i just mentioned. kurt can have a custom built for you with whatever specs you want, though.

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
ShawnFjellstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #58
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnFjellstad View Post
btw, i WAS NOT the person who neg repped you for that other thread. i was actually going to give you positive rep for reminding me how badass agiles are.
Ya that is bullshit Come on guys don't abuse the rep system at least sign your reps

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 12:15 PM   #59
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Ya that is bullshit Come on guys don't abuse the rep system at least sign your reps
wait, are you saying it was me duder?
because it wasn't.

Unread 12-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #60
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That thing is gorgeous.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 03:28 PM   #61
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
wait, are you saying it was me duder?
because it wasn't.
Duh I know it wasnt you

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 03:31 PM   #62
hates womanizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Duh I know it wasnt you
haha... sorry dude. i just didn't know if the "" was you being sarcastic or not.

Unread 12-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #63
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 134 reviews
We need more of these out on the used market. I wonder who bought one of these.
djpharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 07:44 PM   #64
SS Contributor

Hmm kind of a shame its this hard to get hold of these guitars. even gettin wanted colour finishes seems to be an issue.
I think i was ganna get a custom build anyways so that way it doesnt seem to be that bad... sucks about hte waiting time tho. sayin that that custom builds for ya!
Unread 12-26-2007, 09:55 PM   #65
hates womanizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimSE View Post
Hmm kind of a shame its this hard to get hold of these guitars. even gettin wanted colour finishes seems to be an issue.
I think i was ganna get a custom build anyways so that way it doesnt seem to be that bad... sucks about hte waiting time tho. sayin that that custom builds for ya!
the wait time isn't near as bad as most companies imo.
four months is not a long time to wait for a custom.

Unread 12-26-2007, 10:38 PM   #66
splees

Quote:
the wait time isn't near as bad as most companies imo.
four months is not a long time to wait for a custom.
Exactly, that is not a long wait at all.

Aren't you getting a custom Agile? Any updates on that?
Unread 12-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #67
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So how does one acquire said guitar?

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 10:43 PM   #68
splees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
So how does one acquire said guitar?
a custom? I think you'd just email Kurt. I was looking on the Agile guitar forum and they saaaid there is a form you have to fill out.
Unread 12-26-2007, 10:51 PM   #69
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
they REALLY need to do a green flamed maple.
Exactly what I was thinking.

And wtf, Rondo gas?! Nooooooo!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #70
hates womanizers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splees View Post
Exactly, that is not a long wait at all.

Aren't you getting a custom Agile? Any updates on that?
yep. and nope.

Quote:
a custom? I think you'd just email Kurt. I was looking on the Agile guitar forum and they saaaid there is a form you have to fill out.
i didn't have to fill out a form.

Last edited by ShawnFjellstad; 12-26-2007 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 12-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #71
splees

BUMMER.... GRR.

well that's what got me confused. I never found a form to fill out. and I never heard of anyone else having to fill one out. Did you just email him?
Unread 12-27-2007, 02:42 AM   #72
SS Contributor

Not sayin the wait time is bad - it really isnt! Waiting for anything is my most hated of all things! Does my nut in

Still ordering a custom asap now
  • Real Flame Maple top and double cutaway light mahoganny arch top body
  • Mahogany Body
  • 27" scale 5 piece maple neck-thu body construction
  • Ebony fretboard with no markers. Position markers are located on the side of the neck.
  • 24 Extra Jumbo 2.9mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play
  • Width of the neck at the nut: 1 7/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"
  • Uniform Neck Profile - For ultra fast playing - 21.5mm at the frest fret and 22mm at the 12th fret.
  • OR THINNER IF POSSIBLE - Im deffinatly a low action + thin neck player. If its really not possible thats fine.
  • Grover Die Cast tuners
  • Floating Trem Licensed by Floyd Rose
  • Volume & tone controls and a coil tap
  • Reverse Headstock
  • EMG 707s
  • Black Flame finish (changed my mind since my last email hah)
  • Same body shape to the Interceptor pro with less pointed points for the cutaways. (sorry didnt know how else to describe it hah)
Should be a beast
a sexy beast!
Unread 12-27-2007, 02:47 AM   #73
hates womanizers.

Quote:
well that's what got me confused. I never found a form to fill out. and I never heard of anyone else having to fill one out. Did you just email him?

no form, just e-mail.

Unread 12-27-2007, 09:52 AM   #74
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
i didn't have to fill out a form.
Me neither.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2007, 02:07 AM   #75
SS Contributor

strange as i have to fill out a form. maybe its a new thing theyv introduced to help keep track of everything.