homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
.... Your Face!

NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Let Me Take You On a Journey (56k...listen to Journey during the wait)

So, I made a trade here on "the Org", as I call it. We both shipped Friday, and I have received mine. I skipped work and school to be here when it shows.

Here's the result:

A box, sweet.

I grab my multi-tool because it's the closest thing.

I tear that box (which I think is two boxes taped together) a new one.

The light at the end of the bubble wrap.

I see something captain!

A leather gig-bag. Sweet isn't it?

Well, that's it. My new gig bag, thanks for watching!!
NegaTiveXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
.... Your Face!

NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.
Just kidding.

It's a MOTHA ....IN' S7420FM!!!

A full shot.

A godly shot.

I want to thank xwmucradiox for the guitar and I want to thank my girlfriend for sleeping all day long so I couldn't play it on my 5150 until she woke up.

Last edited by NegaTiveXero; 04-10-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
Cranius Deformus

fathead is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awesome, I've been wanting one of those for a while.
fathead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #4
look at each other..

Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Unknown Doodl3.2 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sweet ass guitar dude!!
Unknown Doodl3.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
You should've put the 5150 right next to her bed and cranked it.
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #6
.... Your Face!

Nah, I like her. I use her ears......

Thanks for the replies, guys!
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #7
97.5 The Brodeo

Invader is just really niceInvader is just really nice
Nice motha....ing gigbag! Oh, and the S is nice too.
Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #8
ss.org's Diabetic

angusyoungwanabe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
B-e-a-utiful man. those are great guitars.

Ovation Celebrity, MIJ STRAT, Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF, modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner--DIGITECH EX-7--BOSS SD1--Ibanez CF7--Tech 21 Trademark 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My new soundclick page

http://www.myspace.com/angusvanhammet

http://www.youtube.com/6stringkiller
angusyoungwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #9
.... Your Face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader View Post
Nice motha....ing gigbag! Oh, and the S is nice too.
He was weary about just shipping the gig bag because it would lose it's shape. So, he just threw the guitar in to help keep it from deforming.
Unread 04-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #10
.... Your Face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusyoungwanabe View Post
B-e-a-utiful man. those are great guitars.
Hell yeah they are. No need to tell me, this thing ....ing rules!
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #11
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
These rule!!!!
Congrats!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:06 PM   #12
.... Your Face!

Ah, I see you have the glory of this guitar as well.

I like the bridge pickup (surprisingly) and the neck sounds a little too muddy on the lower registers. I think I might upgrade it.

I'll upgrade the bridge anyway too, because that's what I do.
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #13
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
I've put a blaze neck in the bridge position... Wich i don't like anymore.
Now, i just ordered a Duncan custom...

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:10 PM   #14
.... Your Face!

I was thinking of an Evo or a D-Sonic 7. I've tried a D-Sonic 7 before, but that was in my RG7 and I didn't like it. TDW likes it in his Mahogany RG, so it might sound nice in my S. I'm leaning more towards the Evo right now. I'll probably put a Blaze Neck in the Neck. Maybe an Air Norton.
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #15
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Amazing guitar dude!

Sucks ass the way Ibanez don't make 7s like that anymore...

Consider yourself bloody lucky...

or rich...

or both...!
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #16

Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Congrats man! Sweet lookin' axe.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #17
.... Your Face!

Thanks a lot guys. This thing is so comfortable. It practically plays itself too.
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #18
sweep.tap.sweep

xwmucradiox is a splendid one to beholdxwmucradiox is a splendid one to beholdxwmucradiox is a splendid one to beholdxwmucradiox is a splendid one to beholdxwmucradiox is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Awesome! Glad you like it.
xwmucradiox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #19
.... Your Face!

Thanks so much for the trade.

Hope you get your RG7 soon.
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #20
Mah Kitteh doez Coke

LilithXShred is just really niceLilithXShred is just really nice
Damn if they only had 24 frets Still it's a sweet looking axe. Congrats!

My Mammal Sauce is the best Mammal Sauce
LilithXShred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #21
.... Your Face!

.... that. I love that it only has 22. The neck pickup sounds incredible on the high strings. I never used 23 or 24 anyway. I just didn't like soloing that high.
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #22
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaTiveXero View Post
.... that. I love that it only has 22. The neck pickup sounds incredible on the high strings. I never used 23 or 24 anyway. I just didn't like soloing that high.

How many notes do you REALLY play that high, that you couldn't bend into?

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:32 PM   #23
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

How many notes do you REALLY play that high, that you couldn't bend into?
F#.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #24
.... Your Face!

Tremolo homie. F# ain't no thang.
Unread 04-10-2007, 05:36 PM   #25
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaTiveXero View Post
Tremolo homie. F# ain't no thang.
I own an S7, too. I'm familiar with the lesser # of frets lol

I prefer 24 frets by far, but i love the S, so i can look past the lack of frets. It throws me off though, cause im so used to a 24 fret neck (haven't used a 21 or 22 fret neck regularly since my first guitar, like 5 years ago), when i do slides up to certain frets in certain songs, i always hit the 17th instead of the 19th fret on the S, whereas that NEVER happens on the UV
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote