homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-27-2007, 02:17 AM   #26
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Heres some for you,shannon ;p

i'll shine my guitar all day ;p
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0076.JPG (237.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0078.JPG (238.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0077.JPG (238.5 KB, 62 views)
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-27-2007, 02:31 AM   #27

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 10:06 AM   #28
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews

I'm still hoping one of the two GCs here will get one in. I didn't really like the neck profile on my RG7321 at all, so I'm hesitant to just order one of these. I'm looking forward to hearing what you and Shannon think of the neck compared to the old S7420s.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 10:17 AM   #29
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
BAH! i need money! C7/S7, cept school's getting in the way lol. if only selling my YCV went towards a new 7

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #30
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Finally, Ken, some damn pics!

Congrats on the purchase, Donnie!!

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 12:26 PM   #31
SS Contributor

Hexer is a glorious beacon of lightHexer is a glorious beacon of lightHexer is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
congrats!

related: I was at a music store today, they didnt have an S7 (in fact, they didnt have any 7s at all ) but they had a 6-string S with the ZR trem so I checked it out. that trem seems really cool, very stable (I put some heavy abuse on it), feels a bit smoother than a "normal" floyd, action doesnt get lower when you dive, but no flutter-effects
cool trem really!
Hexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #32
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol @ ken

Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #33
in love with Judas

E Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
Haha! No kidding.
It's the official guitar of Sevenstring.org! I will now have a use for my Sevenstring.org sticker(if I can find it ).
That would be the KXK7... I'm awaiting the whole page of "Check out my KxK!" threads in a few months time... (81-7 and 707 18v, black with cream fretboard binding, 25.5, 24 frets, oiled neck....ones for me!)
E Lucevan Le Stelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 03:01 PM   #34
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
There should be a battle between the KXK and the S7 to determine which is the official ss.org guitar!

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 02-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #35

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Just got the shipping notification. Kind of cool since when I ordered it, they said that they wouldn't be instock until March 2nd. Should be here by next Tuesday.

Unread 02-28-2007, 02:39 PM   #36
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
excellent. now that both you AND Shannon will have one, i'll have two secondhand to choose from

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #37

Unread 02-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #38
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Donnie you should work some of your refinish magic, get a DR ROCKSO THE ROCK N ROLL CLOWN paintjob instead.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #39

Haha. Yeah. That might be cool. I'd like to attempt a nice ATHF themed guitar. Have Carl rocking the Foreigner belt or something.

Unread 02-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #40
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
excellent. now that both you AND Shannon will have one, i'll have two secondhand to choose from
Damn. My nefarious scheme is unmasked! Damn you, Eyegore!

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 05:44 PM   #41
ALL HAIL DJOD

Quote:
Haha. Yeah. That might be cool. I'd like to attempt a nice ATHF themed guitar. Have Carl rocking the Foreigner belt or something.
I just found out yesterday that Foreigner's playing the Austin Rodeo next month. I called my friend Zach and we both just lost it.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Unread 02-28-2007, 07:33 PM   #42

Nice. They play here a lot. I'd actually really like to check them out sometime. Their current singer, Kelly Hansen, use to front one of my favorite 80s metal bands Hurricane. The guys got a great voice.
Quote:
Just got the shipping notification. Kind of cool since when I ordered it, they said that they wouldn't be instock until March 2nd. Should be here by next Tuesday.
And on a kick ass note... I just checked the tracking # again and it'll be here on Friday, the 2nd! Bad ass.

Unread 02-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #43
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Nice. They play here a lot. I'd actually really like to check them out sometime. Their current singer, Kelly Hansen, use to front one of my favorite 80s metal bands Hurricane
I'm not the only person in the universe who dug Hurricane!?!?
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #44
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_eric View Post
I'm not the only person in the universe who dug Hurricane!?!?
I vaguely remember them being pretty cool...

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 08:08 PM   #45
Resident Gangsta

GH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud ofGH0STrider has much to be proud of
how did you guys pay for the new s7?
GH0STrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 08:08 PM   #46
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
And on a kick ass note... I just checked the tracking # again and it'll be here on Friday, the 2nd! Bad ass.
Sweet. I guess I know what I'm doing on Friday. &
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 08:44 PM   #47

Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0STrider View Post
Well, as I did... I went to the online store, found the product and hit "add to cart". Then I proceeded to the checkout and input all the nescissary info.

Unread 02-28-2007, 09:07 PM   #48
???

ibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of lightibzrg1570 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good answer.
ibzrg1570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #49
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
called sam ash with my credit card in hand ;p
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #50
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
money. but i'm only assuming

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote