homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree2054Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #1676
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #1677
AU director / RHLC

cow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
just

oohh post 777

do you have a fetish for reverse heads stocks?,do you find your self sweating or drooling over the site of a reverse head stock? if the answer is yes then i can help with therapy and rehab.join RHLC to feel normal again.....first consult free,normal rates apply after..LOL

Rock The Fuck Out
..DAN/CYBERSYN

NOS tube freak

MESA OWNERS CLUB MEMBER..R-014XXX
cow 7 sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #1678
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I need to start taking pictures of my daughter and my guitars... And nice plate edit.

Too cute!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #1679
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nice vanity plate. Aussie DOT and their MSPaint hehe
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #1680
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Start 'em young, eh Mike?

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #1681
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cow 7 sig View Post
Cute pic!
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #1682
AU director / RHLC

cow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Start 'em young, eh Mike?
thats the plan.
i had to get her a few guitars of her own so she would leave mine alone

thanks shawn

do you have a fetish for reverse heads stocks?,do you find your self sweating or drooling over the site of a reverse head stock? if the answer is yes then i can help with therapy and rehab.join RHLC to feel normal again.....first consult free,normal rates apply after..LOL

Rock The Fuck Out
..DAN/CYBERSYN

NOS tube freak

MESA OWNERS CLUB MEMBER..R-014XXX

Last edited by cow 7 sig; 04-23-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cow 7 sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 05:45 AM   #1683
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cow 7 sig View Post
take another look
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 08:16 AM   #1684
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
My 7's with my brothers 5-string:

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #1685
Is A Complete Idiot.

GazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
And oldie but a goodie. The rig shot.

Doesn't really capture the flame nicely at all as my camera sucks balls but hey its all good.

Plain Jane from this angle.

Rosewooooooooooooooooooood.

And now onto the sparkly .............

Can you tell what it is yet?

27" scale length. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/GazPots <--- Guitar vids.

www.soundclick.com/GazTop <--- Random Guitar tunes.
GazPots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #1686
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Those pickups look menacing.
Unread 04-27-2008, 05:47 AM   #1687
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
where's the 7620 pickup?

GazTops, the gear you have is great!
Unread 04-27-2008, 06:11 AM   #1688
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
I'm waiting on the arrival of a Blaze neck to go with the Evo7 that's in the bridge (but not wired up), then it'll all be wired up.
Unread 04-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #1689
SS.org Regular

stux will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well I feel a bit dumb posting this after pages of all your really nice 7s, but I'm gonna anyway!

Its a 2002 Cort made RG7321 that I managed to bag for 150 including the hardcase on ebay! Got a few clips of it up on my myspace in my sig (the songs that dont have real names ;D ) Going to drop a new pickup in it soon, probably a Lundgren M7

http://www.myspace.com/exosc7

^ 7 string dickery! ^
stux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2008, 07:36 PM   #1690
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stux View Post
Well I feel a bit dumb posting this after pages of all your really nice 7s, but I'm gonna anyway!
No 7-strings player is dumb.
Thanks for the pics!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #1691
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazPots View Post

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/DSC01620.jpg
Nice collection.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #1692
Derp.

Methilde is a name known to allMethilde is a name known to allMethilde is a name known to allMethilde is a name known to all

My two cents So glad I finally have my seven Plays like heaven! (hey that rimes!)
Methilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #1693
Hylian Metal Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazPots View Post
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/DSC01620.jpg
Nice angle! Lemmie hit that

Unread 05-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #1694
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
there's too much fail in that pic man, your ENGL barely balances out all those RGs

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #1695
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
as a new RG owner

Ryan... D-EJ (don't worry, I'm a H7 user too )

Sabaton
InTheRavensName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #1696
ss.org Regular

Ryan, weren't you planning on selling that RG550 a while back?

Awesome pics guize.
Unread 05-03-2008, 01:26 AM   #1697
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
What a badass pic. Saved to HDD.
Unread 05-03-2008, 03:05 AM   #1698
Is A Complete Idiot.

GazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

....in sweet bro.

http://www.youtube.com/GazPots <--- Guitar vids.

www.soundclick.com/GazTop <--- Random Guitar tunes.
GazPots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #1699
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
c'mon Gaz, raise him!

Sabaton
InTheRavensName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #1700
ss.org Regular

ante up!