homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree1887Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #1376

Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillForGod View Post
damn shawn stop posting the UV7PWH!!!

lol...you're not helping me gas.
What's that? Did you say you wan't us to inspire more PWH gas?

Well since you asked...

Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-23-2008, 07:33 AM   #1377
Go Auckland Blues!

-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Purple Guitars Lover.

"Let me put Meshuggah's heaviness into perspective for you. Periphery's music is like having life altering sex with the hottest girl you've ever seen, their music IS that stimulating. Meshuggah's music is like being strapped to a chair, unable to move with your eyes taped open, and watching your entire family get run over by a tank, their music IS that powerful." - Some dude at youtube.
-K4G- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2008, 07:42 AM   #1378
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
awesome
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #1379
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
That Strat is looking might tasty man. I should have a UV7BK (hopefully a '97) in a few months.

How's that white 7620 coming along?
Thanks. I love the Strat. It's a great guitar and it sounds mint!

The arctic white RG is coming along good. I'm getting the trem back from TripleFan pretty soon here, once I get that back, time to assemble.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #1380
ss.org Regular

Sensonic is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These are the pictures of my current LEFT HANDED seven string guitars. They've been taken with the mobile phone camera so the quality is not the best one could achieve...

The blue guitar is Wolf KS-70. It's been ordered directly from Wolf Guitars (manufactured by Korean KHL Corporation). It costed about 190-200 euros and it's equipped with Wilkinson tuners. Although many would consider that it's a piece of s**t because of its price, it's as least as good as those Korean Schecters. The price is so cheap because there are no "brand names" behind this guitar (although some brand names have manufactured their Korean made guitars at KHL Corporations' factory), no whole neither retail sellers. The guitars come straight from the factory so there's some basic adjustment work to do but to me it really doesn't matter since I'm able to do it.

Some photos when those guitars arrived to me:

Some comparison between that Wolf KS-70 and Korean made Schecter Omen-7 (my second 7 string guitar):

I replaced the original bridge pickup of that Wolf with DiMarzio ToneZone 7. Sounds very good! I still have to replace the bridge pickup of that Schecter since those Duncan Designed pickups suck big time!

I've already ordered a similar seven string guitar from Wolf. It's titled KS-70LX. The difference between KS-70LX and KS-70 is that KS-70LX does have a single coil between humbuckers and a licenced Floyd Rose. Since the company doesn't have left handed 7 string Floyd Roses, I posted a question about the availability of such item to Sevenstring.org forum...
Sensonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #1381
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Great
Unread 01-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #1382
sergeant shred

c4tze will become famous soon enough
sorry, i didnt want to affront anybody... i was generally talkin about that shirt with the c-tru unshaved style, dont wanted to consider the person as this... english skills are gettin lost when youre in delirium....

YES i am proud to live in the neighbourhood of diezel amplification ...
c4tze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #1383
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #1384

Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.
Nice I black ones and you hardly ever see them.
Unread 01-24-2008, 09:09 PM   #1385
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Nice pics Micheal!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2008, 03:10 AM   #1386
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Nice I black ones and you hardly ever see them.
Really? I thought that the majority of 7 strings (at least low cost ones) are black. At least those quite rare lefty models (Schecter, for example) are quite always black.

I don't like 'em. The more colorful the guitar is, the better
That's why I've been thinking of selling my black lefty Schecter...
Unread 01-25-2008, 03:52 AM   #1387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensonic View Post
Really? I thought that the majority of 7 strings (at least low cost ones) are black. At least those quite rare lefty models (Schecter, for example) are quite always black.

Yea there are a lot of black sevens, but I was specifically referring to RG7620s. Usually, at least in my experiences with them, they are Vampire Kiss or Wine Red so I'm always excited when I see a blue one or a black one.
Unread 01-25-2008, 04:04 AM   #1388
ss.org Regular

Oneiros will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensonic View Post
HOW MUCH!!!!???
Oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2008, 05:02 AM   #1389
Banned

badass
Unread 01-25-2008, 05:20 AM   #1390
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
HOW MUCH!!!!???
Haven't thought of that yet. I'm still waiting for a brand new seven string I've ordered.

These are 7 string guitars manufactured by Korean company called KHL Corporation. I've heard that they've manufactured guitars for well-known brands but unfortunately I don't know the names. You can see my blue Wolf 7 string if you go a page back from this page.

Those guitars' price/quality level is pretty good. With 190-200 euros you'll get yourself a good 7 string guitar with a fixed bridge and Wilkinson tuners. There's also a model called KS-70LX, which has licenced Floyd Rose and it's a little bit more expensive (maybe 15-20 USD). Since the guitars are coming straight from the factory, there are some small adjustment things to be done but not so much. Adjusting truss rod, intonation and maybe smooth some frets (only few) if you like a real low action (and I mean REAL LOW) like I do.

Since those guitars are not manufactured for a name brand, the prices of these guitars are pretty decent. There's an extra charge for left handed models, which is +3 USD, so that's almost nothing. The color can be chosen from their catalog but the unfortunate thing is that you have to order 12 guitars at once (the same model, 6 guitars / color, left and right handed can be mixed however you want) since those guitars are ordered straight from the manufacturer so there are no whole/retail sellers cashing in their own share of the price of the guitar.

The playability: at least as good as those Korean made Schecters since it's the only 7 string I've had before my Wolf KS-70. So simplified: great guitars with decent price. Some might say that those guitars are just crap because of their low prices but bear in mind that they'll come straight from Korean factory, so like I already told, there are no whole/retail sellers cashing in their own share.

I replaced the original bridge pickup of my Wolf with DiMarzio ToneZone 7. Now it rocks
Unread 01-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #1391
ss.org Regular

Oneiros will become famous soon enough
SWEEEET, if you sell pm me a reasonable price ehehe
Oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #1392
Banned

Nice looking
Unread 01-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #1393
AU director / RHLC

cow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of light
RG1527 and COW7

do you have a fetish for reverse heads stocks?,do you find your self sweating or drooling over the site of a reverse head stock? if the answer is yes then i can help with therapy and rehab.join RHLC to feel normal again.....first consult free,normal rates apply after..LOL

Rock The Fuck Out
..DAN/CYBERSYN

NOS tube freak

MESA OWNERS CLUB MEMBER..R-014XXX
cow 7 sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #1394
ss.org Regular

HellMouth is on a distinguished road

C-7
HellMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #1395
Banned

Unread 01-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #1396
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Just got it today.

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #1397
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
^
Beautiful pics!

... And congrats!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #1398
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Lopez View Post
Just got it today.

Lovely pics. That is a beautiful guitar too.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #1399
AU director / RHLC

cow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of light
good those loomis's are ....ing nice guitars...gggasssssss

do you have a fetish for reverse heads stocks?,do you find your self sweating or drooling over the site of a reverse head stock? if the answer is yes then i can help with therapy and rehab.join RHLC to feel normal again.....first consult free,normal rates apply after..LOL

Rock The Fuck Out
..DAN/CYBERSYN

NOS tube freak

MESA OWNERS CLUB MEMBER..R-014XXX
cow 7 sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2008, 04:02 PM   #1400
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
My 2127

My old guitars:
7321 and Epi is sold.....Strat is for sale now

Sorry for my english

Last edited by yevetz; 01-31-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote