homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By arktan
  • 1 Post By Groff
  • 1 Post By JPMike
  • 1 Post By Triple-J
  • 1 Post By Fred the Shred
  • 1 Post By simonXsludge
  • 1 Post By Valennic
  • 1 Post By AcousticMinja
  • 2 Post By XEN
  • 1 Post By Tranquilliser
  • 1 Post By arktan
  • 1 Post By Randy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-06-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
Icnomptenent

arktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
NGD Schecter Content

Hi there and welcome to Groffistan-Arktanistan, your icnomptenent nation of choice!

We have been building a kwolity army since 2008 and we still do.

This is our latest addition to our armory. Behold, the red axe:

EMG 707... but why's it written in orange on them? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Wait, what's this?

Oooooooooooo, it has an evil transforming function!!!

There, now bow down in fear and scream "Wiener Weisswurst!". Do it.
Randy, Triple-J and Anonymous like this.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” - Plato
arktan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-06-2011, 03:44 AM   #2
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Man I want one of these things so bad. Sure as hell don't need it, but .... are they sexy!
arktan likes this.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 04:12 AM   #3
Totally Random

JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.JPMike is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
That V whispers in my ears, Chuggah Chuggah!

Sexy!! Happy NGD!!
arktan likes this.
JPMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
the Experimetalist

Location: the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as Manchester, England
Triple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Congrats man that finish looks so much better and classier on a V then it does on Schecters other shapes in the Hellraiser series.
arktan likes this.

"People percieve the rock world as a dichotomy such as 'metal vs alternative' or 'mainstream vs underground' but dichotomies aren't real they're human constructs " - Kim Thayil

"They don't really understand that he was a funny mother@$%ker, he was not some down, dour drug addict. Nobody laughed more than Kurt and we had great times together" - Buzz Osbourne

Triple-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
Shrederick

Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.Fred the Shred won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Those do look rather classy indeed!
arktan likes this.

Buy my album, will you? My store | CDBaby
FredBrum.com
Happily endorsed by Jaden Rose Guitars, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Gruv Gear, Sik Pik Picks, PHD Picks and Spectraflex cables
Fred the Shred is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:29 AM   #6
(((Ω)))

simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.simonXsludge is his own personal hero.
Usually I don't like Schecters or V-shaped guitars. The Schecter V owns, though! Happy NGD!
arktan likes this.
simonXsludge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:42 AM   #7
Icnomptenent

arktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of light
And nobody screamed "Wiener Weisswurst!" yet. I hate you guys.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” - Plato
Unread 10-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #8
Icnomptenent

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitsøn View Post
Usually I don't like Schecters or V-shaped guitars. The Schecter V owns, though! Happy NGD!
Exactly my thought! I usually don't dig V's but this one I took in my hands and just loved it. The neck is much beafier than those of my beloved Ibbys but strangely that's fine... I also tried a regular Hellraiser and couldn't enjoy playing it at all although it's THE SAME neck profile. That was kind of weird but i guess that it must be how the V-Shape affects the way the guitar hangs on me.

Unread 10-06-2011, 07:05 AM   #9
Many Fingers

Valennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of lightValennic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've always loved Schecter V's, I was beyond pissed when they stopped the production of the Hellraiser V's.

HNGD
arktan likes this.
Valennic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:10 AM   #10
String Theorist

AcousticMinja is just really niceAcousticMinja is just really nice
Wiener Weisswurst!

Awesome guitar, by the way. Bet it sounds and plays awesome!
arktan likes this.
AcousticMinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #11
XEN
(formerly urklvt)

XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.XEN can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by arktan View Post
And nobody screamed "Wiener Weisswurst!" yet. I hate you guys.

I did, but I was promptly ejected from the large five-sided building I work in. They seem to get a bit edgy when people shout things in languages other than 'Murkan here.
Well, that, and one person complained that I was referring to Aahnold's private parts...

Congrats on the awesome new addition to your armory!
Randy and arktan like this.
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #12
SS.org Regular

Tranquilliser is a jewel in the rough
The orange writing for 707's means that they're the 707-TW option, which means that they're coil-tappable
arktan likes this.
Tranquilliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 08:06 AM   #13
Icnomptenent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquilliser View Post
The orange writing for 707's means that they're the 707-TW option, which means that they're coil-tappable
Which explains why i made such a fuss about the "evil transformation function".

Scream "Wiener Weisswurst" now. Do it.

Unread 10-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #14
Icnomptenent

Quote:
Originally Posted by urklvt View Post
I did, but I was promptly ejected from the large five-sided building I work in. They seem to get a bit edgy when people shout things in languages other than 'Murkan here.
Well, that, and one person complained that I was referring to Aahnold's private parts...

Congrats on the awesome new addition to your armory!
Haha, that would've been definately totally metal!
XEN likes this.

Unread 10-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #15
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Kwolity purchase
arktan likes this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote