homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree433Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-16-2008, 12:11 PM   #2126
THE RG LOVER!

Memq is just really niceMemq is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
btw guys, my long hair is gone

and im happy as hell!

myspace.com/memq
youtube.com/memq

thats all you need.
Memq is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #2127
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well, hair is very fun and all... But where's the guitar?!?!?!?

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 06:41 AM   #2128
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Casual but METAL

Me with the Maroon Fence Ov Doom....not Of...OV!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2471.jpg (725.6 KB, 111 views)
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #2129
ss.org Regular

Atomic_gerbil is a jewel in the rough

Sculpting the throne ov the maroon fence? /Really bad Behemoth pun

Nice M series man, I wish i got one when they were in production.

Atomic_gerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #2130
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #2131
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
HE LOVES THE COCK

that neck looks long as hell

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #2132
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
that neck looks long as hell
That's because it is. It is 27" scale, and meets the body at the 21st fret. Upper fret access is amazing.

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 03-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #2133
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
btw what's up with the shirt lol

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #2134
I'm your huckleberry

Our bassist loves the cock. Just letting the world know.

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 03-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #2135
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00057.JPG (290.8 KB, 470 views)
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #2136
new album soon!

Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
here's an OLD one i stumbled across. live with Insatanity '02 with my Warlock 7 USA (now belongs to FoxZero)

Edroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #2137
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #2138
new album soon!

Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.
i know they're worlds apart, but the silverdot is favorite UV next to the GR. cool pic too, Michael.
Unread 03-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #2139
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Baby. Faced. Assassin.
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 01:38 AM   #2140
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 07:16 AM   #2141
shrent? shrent.

Kronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of light

Even cooler than the 'rocking out in mom's basement' shot: The 'rocking out at work in a suit and tie' shot!
Kronpox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #2142
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
AH A LEFTY! SHOOT HIM.

I mean, sweet picture.
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:23 AM   #2143
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Cool pic.

Where do you work that lets you play guitar?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #2144
shrent? shrent.

Kronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of light
Not a lefty, macbook cameras reverse the shot D:

I'm a security guard in a condo where nothing interesting ever happens, so I bring things like guitars and laptops to help pass the time during night shift. It's not so much a case of that I'm allowed to play guitar, moreso a case of that's what I can get away with
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:37 AM   #2145
Wannabe Shredder

Hawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronpox View Post

I'm a security guard in a condo where nothing interesting ever happens, so I bring things like guitars and laptops to help pass the time during night shift. It's not so much a case of that I'm allowed to play guitar, moreso a case of that's what I can get away with
That's the bloody Spirit!

Trust your ears.

In life and music, what is is but that doesn't always mean it's what it should. Change, is in our hands.

My band: http://www.corpusweb.eu/
Hawksmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:43 AM   #2146
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronpox View Post

Ah so that's what they do all the time eh. Everytime I see the security guard here where I live, I always wonder what the .... they do. The old guy who works here just seems to look out into space all the time or go fill his thermos with tea. @_@

BTW, you got the Septor or Interceptor?
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #2147
shrent? shrent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortePenance View Post
Ah so that's what they do all the time eh. Everytime I see the security guard here where I live, I always wonder what the .... they do. The old guy who works here just seems to look out into space all the time or go fill his thermos with tea. @_@

BTW, you got the Septor or Interceptor?
Septor 727 with black flame

And yeah security guards are all a bunch of dog....ers, especially nightshift, especially on low-risk sites where it's really easy to not give a shit about anything. That's the exchange for working long, crappy hours. For example, so far today on my shift I've eaten food, surfed the internet, smoked dope with one of the other guards, checked out hot resident chicks, played guitar, played nintendo DS, etc. All in a day's work.
Unread 03-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #2148
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
living the Canadian dream
Sepultorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 11:08 PM   #2149
new album soon!

a couple pics from my Season Of Mourning show last thursday. first time playing the new Agile Septor 27" live, and it worked out great! tuned it once before our hour long set, took it out of the case the next day and it was still in perfect tune .

Unread 03-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #2150
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
^^^

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote