homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree411Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-09-2007, 11:58 PM   #1851
not so chosen one

sparky51077 is just really nicesparky51077 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
here's my pic

sparky51077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #1852
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
that axe is sexy man

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2007, 12:31 AM   #1853
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky51077 View Post

Nice to see that custom in action. Great pic and nice guitar too!
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2007, 12:02 PM   #1854
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
That custom RGA-7 rules!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2007, 12:14 PM   #1855
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexer View Post
HA, I think I have a new most metal pic of my and my 7

from our last gig:

Supreme \m/

Sabaton
InTheRavensName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2007, 04:54 PM   #1856
Collibus

Stephen is a glorious beacon of lightStephen is a glorious beacon of lightStephen is a glorious beacon of light
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2007, 02:19 AM   #1857
The Demon Barber

Slayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
But not for long ...

Slayer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2007, 03:43 AM   #1858
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
The last one is great
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2007, 09:11 PM   #1859
ss.org Regular

Atomic_gerbil is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer89 View Post
Looks to me like you're enjoying the shit outta your hellraiser! Me too, I wish I had some pics but I'm busy as .......

Soon. Soooon.

Atomic_gerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #1860
The Demon Barber

Slayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to behold
Hell yeah, I love that sexy git-fiddle. I'm currently waiting for some new strings to get here in the mail. The ones I have on it are getting quite gunky, and all my local stops decided to start only carrying Ernie Ball 7 sets and I hate slinkies.

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
But not for long ...

Slayer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #1861
SS.org Regular

decoy205 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Nj Metalfest '03 Asbury Park.

CBGB's Halloween 2005.

MySpace.com - HUMAN DECLINE (Looking for a Vocalist) - BROOKLYN, New York - Metal / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/humandeclinemusic

decoy205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2007, 04:19 PM   #1862
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by decoy205 View Post
dude.

And awesome pics

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #1863
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevetz View Post
dude.

And awesome pics

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2007, 05:54 PM   #1864
ss.org Regular

Atomic_gerbil is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer89 View Post
Hell yeah, I love that sexy git-fiddle. I'm currently waiting for some new strings to get here in the mail. The ones I have on it are getting quite gunky, and all my local stops decided to start only carrying Ernie Ball 7 sets and I hate slinkies.
I just slapped some 10's on mine and added a .054 and .068 for the B and E, couldn't be happier.

Atomic_gerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #1865
SS.org Regular

decoy205 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by playstopause View Post

Thanks!!

This is a cool forum. I should've been on here mad long ago. I have 2 sevens right now My Ibanez RG7621 and a LTD M107 upgraded with EMG 707's.

I had another Ibenez RG7620 but it got stollen at a show. Thats when i bought the M107. I'm looking into getting the Viper 407. I think its a great deal for what it offers. I play through a Dual Rectifier 3 channell (stock soon to be updated tubes) and a Bogner Ubercab.

decoy205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2007, 12:07 AM   #1866
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Welcome and cool pics!
Unread 11-19-2007, 08:25 PM   #1867
Ibanez Guitars

Took this one today.

Unread 11-19-2007, 11:17 PM   #1868
Azlgaf

Brandon is just really niceBrandon is just really nice
mine now is probably this one

or this one

or this one

or this one

and maybe this one, i'm not sure.

man it's been a while.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #1869
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Took this one today.

WEST SIDE IS DA BEST

Cool photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
mine now is probably this one

or this one

or this one

or this one

and maybe this one, i'm not sure.

man it's been a while.
Good shots

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 03:41 PM   #1870
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
You know, I know there isn't a single Ibanez 7-string available (new or used) that would be perfect for me as my main guitar (mainly due to neck feel and wood/pickup options) but every once in a while I revert back into UV/RG7 GAS.

What can I say, they were my first

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 04:45 AM   #1871
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevetz View Post
WEST SIDE IS DA BEST

Cool photo

Good shots
AWW HELL NAW, EAST COAST MO....A.

Wicked pics Brandon and a damn nice guitar. Hairy arms.
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #1872
SS.org Regular

Nats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Nj Metalfest '03 Asbury Park.
i was there. i saw your band. awesome stuff
Nats is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #1873
SS Contributor

Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.Josh is pretty damn metal.
This is as metal as I get, sadly.

o.m.g.
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:24 PM   #1874
Ibanez Guitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
This is as metal as I get, sadly.

Nice Schecters, Josh! Cool pic too.
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #1875
Turd Ferguson

yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Nice Schecters, Josh! Cool pic too.
Get the vacuum out of the backround and throw on some camo shorts and you will be METAL!!!! I like how your giving the devil horns while holding both guitars. Nice touch Nice Schecters too.
yellowv is offline   Reply With Quote