homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree411Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #1376
Carpenter Whore

dowenprs is just really nicedowenprs is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Not very metal, but it's all i gots

Peace

Dan
dowenprs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #1377
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Rick has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Carpenter whore is right.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #1378
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks like a SC fan

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #1379
THE RG LOVER!

Memq is just really niceMemq is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowenprs View Post

Peace

Dan
man, you should play some deftones songs and load them up on youtube....the guitar looks really nice...

btw. is the esp a baritone model or a standar one???

myspace.com/memq
youtube.com/memq

thats all you need.

Last edited by Memq; 05-11-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Memq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 02:48 PM   #1380
Carpenter Whore

dowenprs is just really nicedowenprs is just really nice
Quote:
btw. is the esp a baritone model or a standar one???
The 7 string is my Custom baritone, the two 6 bangers are just your normal SRC's 25.5" scales.

Peace

Dan
dowenprs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 03:02 PM   #1381
THE RG LOVER!

Memq is just really niceMemq is just really nice
Quote:
The 7 string is my Custom baritone, the two 6 bangers are just your normal SRC's 25.5" scales.

Peace

Dan
perfect

myspace.com/memq
youtube.com/memq

thats all you need.
Memq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #1382
The Demon Barber

Slayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Me and my H207 ... but I think the background is perty metal. :\

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
But not for long ...

Slayer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 07:46 PM   #1383
Smokestack Lightning

telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/

Me hamming it up for the camera a few nights ago I had a concert last night and my guitar was downstairs, so why not?

telecaster90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #1384
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Nice guitar. Your hair is pretty awesome too.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #1385
Smokestack Lightning

telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/telecaster90 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Gracias
telecaster90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 10:48 PM   #1386
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

Peace

Dan
Nice! I dig that camo paint finish, i've always liked ESP's camo finishes.

Colin, nice Blackjack!
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #1387
Out For Lunch

i_love_tazzus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Here's an oldie, I was 16 and this pic was taken back in 1993. I miss this guitar.

Cool shot! \m/

Noticed the Independent Truck Co. decal there. Did you skate back then? I know I used to...

Shred to livE!!!
i_love_tazzus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2007, 06:27 AM   #1388
ss.org Regular

Ror3h is a glorious beacon of lightRor3h is a glorious beacon of lightRor3h is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, I know I'm not playing a 7 in these pics... but heres a couple from our gig in Belfast a few weeks back.

Ror3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2007, 06:35 AM   #1389
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Nice 550.
Unread 05-12-2007, 10:13 AM   #1390
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_tazzus View Post
Cool shot! \m/

Noticed the Independent Truck Co. decal there. Did you skate back then? I know I used to...
Yeah, I skated from like 1985 to 1996 or so, every now and then, i'll mess around with one but I don't know half the stuff I used to know back then.
Unread 05-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #1391
Ibanez Guitars

From yesterday at practice.

Unread 05-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #1392
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Yeah, I skated from like 1985 to 1996 or so, every now and then, i'll mess around with one but I don't know half the stuff I used to know back then.
There's nothing better than bombing a hill every so often either
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #1393
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
From yesterday at practice.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #1394
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Awesome picture, Shawn.
Unread 05-13-2007, 09:20 PM   #1395
Bowes Guitars

canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.canuck brian is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Me playing a show about 12 years ago

canuck brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #1396
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Do I see hints of a UV7BK?
Unread 05-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #1397
Ibanez Guitars

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck brian View Post
Me playing a show about 12 years ago

I dig that shirt.
Unread 05-15-2007, 06:23 AM   #1398
Pith777

Pith777 is on a distinguished road
Pith777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2007, 06:25 AM   #1399
No More Mr. Nice Guy

That is ....ing metal.
Unread 05-15-2007, 06:29 AM   #1400
Pith777

Pith777 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawdyson View Post
That is ....ing metal.
Thanx a lot ! Me and my Schecter Black Jack C-7 in Portugal Barroselas Metal Fest 2007 ... Schecter rules ! Great sound ...

Last edited by Pith777; 05-15-2007 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pith777 is offline   Reply With Quote