homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Sevenstring Guitars
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Sevenstring Guitars Discuss all aspects of seven string guitars here.

Like Tree454Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-05-2006, 11:34 AM   #826
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
sweet cottage \m/
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #827
Manager / RHLC ©

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Its a UV MC painted black, i like black color with some green and pink stuff!
Really metal hehe.

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #828
Manager / RHLC ©

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey Chris i lov eyour UV man!
I like that binding!

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 06:46 AM   #829
Wannabe Shredder

Hawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
sweet cottage \m/
Yeah, very nice surroundings to have a guitar camp in

Trust your ears.

In life and music, what is is but that doesn't always mean it's what it should. Change, is in our hands.

My band: http://www.corpusweb.eu/
Hawksmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 12:09 PM   #830
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinhead
This its not "metal as ....", but with that redeyes looks strange.
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...adeOnas141.jpg
Nice UV and I like the shoes.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 02:04 PM   #831
Djentleman

angryman is just really niceangryman is just really nice
angryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #832
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hahaha, at first I was going to ask what "salan" was...then I realized it says satan

You look really serious/pissed off/I'm gonna beat your ass in that pic.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 03:44 PM   #833
new album soon!

Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

older pic of myself '02 or '03 i think. don't really play that USA Warlock 7 anymore, it might be for sale if anyone's interested... throw some prices at me... list price in '99 was $1,800 specs are neck thru maple neck and body, rosewood f/b w/ white diamond inlays, matte black finish, dimarzio blaze custom p/u, "bullet" preamp, 25 frets, grover tuners. great guitar but i'm waaaaaaay more into carvins now.
Edroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 03:47 PM   #834
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Great ....ing pic, Tony!

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #835
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Living up to your screen name in that pic Tony.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 11:19 PM   #836
Banned

msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok, I`m not playing.....but it is a cool pic This was back in `94.
Grover Jackson is in the blue shirt.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1.../meanddime.jpg

Mike
msherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2006, 11:32 PM   #837
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
'94 was a good dime year.
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #838
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by msherman

Mike
Cool pic, Dimebag =

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:24 AM   #839

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Here are 2 from my last show:

bulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:27 AM   #840
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
have you noticed the neck of your LTD looked totally warped in that pic

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:34 AM   #841
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyC
have you noticed the neck of your LTD looked totally warped in that pic
Actually the neck looks really bowed in both of those pics... weird
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:36 AM   #842
Hylian Metal Master

Rad pics m33sh! Think you might wanna have that warped neck checked out though...

edit: maximum bow = , it lowers the midneck string height for ease of string-to-string play. Which Bulb is all about.
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:43 AM   #843
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Rad pics m33sh! Think you might wanna have that warped neck checked out though...

edit: maximum bow = , it lowers the midneck string height for ease of string-to-string play. Which Bulb is all about.
oh damn that's great.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #844
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomancer
Actually the neck looks really bowed in both of those pics... weird
oh yeah....its a little more subtle in the first

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 02:19 AM   #845
Djentleman

angryman is just really niceangryman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rg7420user
Great ....ing pic, Tony!
Cheers dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666
Living up to your screen name in that pic Tony.
I aim to please James

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915
hahaha, at first I was going to ask what "salan" was...then I realized it says satan

You look really serious/pissed off/I'm gonna beat your ass in that pic.
Thats just the way i look dude

Last edited by angryman; 11-07-2006 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
angryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 02:43 AM   #846

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyC
oh yeah....its a little more subtle in the first
well here is the thing, the cameraman was using a fisheye lens so its actually covering up how bowed the neck actually is, i always tell the shop to set my neck up like a moebius strip!
bulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 03:12 AM   #847
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Gotta have those Möbius powers!

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 05:19 AM   #848
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msherman

Mike
Cool pic Mike, but which one's you?
Unread 11-07-2006, 07:58 AM   #849
Banned

msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalfiend666
Cool pic Mike, but which one's you?
I`m on the left. For those who don`t know......I made Dime`s personal Washy`s.
The setup for this photo was Pantera`s record release party for FBD was at the HardRock in Chicago. I rode one of my Racing bikes to the party, and as we were leaving, Dime has me pull my bike up to the front door and says "Dude....do a burnout, Man" while he held the front door open. I did a 2 minute long brake torque smoking out the inside of the HardRock.

The next morning (when this photo was taken) Dime had a meet and greet at the Guitar Palace. I woke up and found a eaten chicken wing in my leather jacket pocket that he secretly stashed in there (he was a master at planting shit in your pockets).

Dime sent this photo to me a week later with the caption. Note the chicken wing he drew in my right hand, and the motorcycle picture in the upper left.
He also blacked out my tooth as we pounded Blacktooth`s all night long.

(RIP My Brother, DIME)

Mike
msherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2006, 09:09 AM   #850
-

That's a cool story Mike