homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Recording Studio
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Recording Studio Discussion on everything recording based, such as mixing, mastering, mics, monitors and other gear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-03-2008, 01:57 AM   #1
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Blexi's H&K Triamp clip

For Yevetz:
I modded my tone on the GNX3K (turned speaker compensation off) and came up with this quick little clip. Sorry it took me so long to do it

<div style="width:473px; border:solid #999999 1px; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_ExtBG.png')">
<a href='http://www.soundclick.com/blackmetalfromablackboy'>
<div style="background-color:width:460px; height:45px; cursor:pointer; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_460.png');"></div></a>
<div id="lower"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="60" width="473" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="playType=single&songid=6234373&scid=6234373 &q=hi&ext=1" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="b" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
</object></div></div>

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice tone
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #3
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
How is this a TriAmp clip?
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #4
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 136 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
Think he meant Triaxis?

Sounds really nice Amir, what drum track are you using?
djpharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #5
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpharoah View Post
Think he meant Triaxis?
No, he put H&K in the title... that's a TriAmp. TriAxis is Mesa Boogie.
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 136 reviews
Quote:
No, he put H&K in the title... that's a TriAmp. TriAxis is Mesa Boogie.
My bad then

I is t00b n00b.
djpharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:40 PM   #7
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Sounds nice!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
It's a patch on my GNX3000. The model on the MFX Supermodels CD is labeled H&K TriAmp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpharoah View Post
Think he meant Triaxis?

Sounds really nice Amir, what drum track are you using?
I'm doing EZDrummer with the Drumkit from Hell expansion through Cubase. I'm using a different kick drum sample though, via Fruity Loops DXi.

-JJ Rodriguez

Last edited by Blexican; 02-03-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
Double Edge FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blexican View Post
It's a patch on my GNX3000. The model on the MFX Supermodels CD is labeled H&K TriAmp.
Oh, I see. So basically the title of this thread shoulda read "Blexi's GNX3000 H&K Triamp Model clip"?
Unread 02-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
???

Quote:
Oh, I see. So basically the title of this thread shoulda read "Blexi's GNX3000 H&K Triamp Model clip"?
Pretty much. It was like 1 in the morning though, and I was tired as piss.

-JJ Rodriguez
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #11
Manager / RHLC

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
It sounds very good. The drums need some natural on the beats.

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
new album soon!

Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
not a bad sound, but nowhere near an H&K Triamp
Edroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
Tonight.......you

newamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud of
What did you use for speaker emulation? Impulse?
newamerikangospel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #14
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Hmm, not that keen on the tone, dude. Although this may be due to my new monitors; I've got to sort my sound out.
It's a stonking riff, though. Makes me want to walk around heavy-footed.

Are you loving the GNX?

youtube.com/ibanezcassidy - My YouTube channel. Guitar vidz.

www.soundclick.com/leecassidy - Let me squirt my music into your ears.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Leec is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #15
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Yeah man the title needs to be changed, totally misleading and inaccurate.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2008, 01:47 AM   #16
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth View Post
Yeah man the title needs to be changed, totally misleading and inaccurate.
Hey if a mod wants to change it, then by all means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leec View Post
Hmm, not that keen on the tone, dude. Although this may be due to my new monitors; I've got to sort my sound out.
It's a stonking riff, though. Makes me want to walk around heavy-footed.

Are you loving the GNX?
I think the GNX is pretty cool so far...I'd love to try it out through something with a tube power section, just for kicks.

I apologize if it doesn't sound much like an actual Triamp, I posted the clip because Yevetz was interested in hearing how it sounds.

-JJ Rodriguez

Last edited by Blexican; 02-05-2008 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost