homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Recording Studio
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Recording Studio Discussion on everything recording based, such as mixing, mastering, mics, monitors and other gear.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Banned

schecter4life is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MY cover...~Leviathan I~

I won't be back to SSorg after today

"Bad experiences send good people away, not help them."
~Quote by Me~
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

92guitarguy is a jewel in the rough
Great cover dude! PWD is one of my favorite bands as well...Horizons best album ever
Unread 07-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
fpoon

Larcher is a glorious beacon of lightLarcher is a glorious beacon of lightLarcher is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds cool!
Unread 07-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
SS.org Regular

Djentleguy is a jewel in the rough
Cool cover man!

My band's facebook page, every single "like" counts
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Black...84697164874346

My own youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/user/xXxMetalJunkiexXx

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/grimriffer
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

fassaction is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Why cant I see a link?? :[

Wanted to check this out, since PWD is one of my favorite bands... I see no linkzzz
Unread 07-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

ryanoddi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fassaction View Post

Wanted to check this out, since PWD is one of my favorite bands... I see no linkzzz
Same! I love me some PWD.. no link though..
Unread 07-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanoddi View Post
Same! I love me some PWD.. no link though..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fassaction View Post

i took it down...apparently to some no matter how good my mixes are, if they werent done with high priced studio monitors they are shit and not worth listening to
if your really interested search "mopheadthe3rd" on utube, but i am obstaining from putting anything else on SS, my soundcloud recordings were completely deleted by someone who apparently has the time and skill to hack it and do so,(hadf to have been someone from here, the people here are the only ones who even know i have recordings on soundcloud) so........ SSorg and (most of) the people in it, from getting temp banned cause my post in clasdsifieds is too long, to having my recordings deleted because i just didnt record them with monitors, to getting talked down to in the chat room....im ....ing done.
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Edgy Highschooler

BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
the people in this thread are giving you compliments, i also doubt anyone from here would even spend time on deleting your stuff because there is really no gain for doing it. youve only been banned once dude thats really no reason to leave.

brutalwizard- "idk what kind of heavy dicked men you have come across,

but they almost sound as interesting as you say hahaha"

"That's because if you're going to dip your marshmallow in the fire, you need to crisp that ............ up to make it all gooey and delicious.

Not opting to let the man let his artistry run wild is like lightly browning the marshmallow. Still very tasty, just not quite the same."- Valennic on daemoness guitars
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG ND SWEATY View Post
i also doubt anyone from here would even spend time on deleting your stuff because there is really no gain for doing it. youve only been banned once dude thats really no reason to leave.
i really do appreciate the feedback from those who gave it, good or bad, as for the deleting thing....the people here are the ONLY ones who knew i had any recordings on soundcloud, and i find it hard to imagine that someone ive never had an interaction with would do it, my best guess was the Djent_the_masses guy who posted once, and that was to flame one of my originals, BADLY, before he was promptly banned, so he might hold some type of grudge against me, idk, who deas?

And for the banned thing, i recieved a PM stating i would get banned if my post in classifieds wasn't pertaining directly to the gear being sold, so i changed my post to say how badass the guitar was, i have one like it, and that if i could afford it i would buy it outright then and there (was the only pattern of words i thought to make my post more tollerable) the next day i signed in and what do you know? i was banned AFTER being given the oportunity to change the post (and did) This gives me the (apparent) illusion of half-assed Mod's that lioke to screw with the "regular" people, something i want NO part of, and waking up that very next day to find aALL my recordings deleted was also a little upsetting, and then to be told by MORE than one person here that to make a good mix, i HAVE to have good monitors, so i might as well just give up...so guess what? I DID

i guess these studio monitors aren't actually studio monitors, what a rip off, i could have SWORN my studio monitors were studio monitors, but i guess stuck-up people that dont even know me know more of the gear i use than i do...whooda thunk it?

btw heres a link to my NOT studio monitors >:|
KRK Rokit Powered 5 Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitor (Each) | GuitarCenter

maybe its that im only using 2? i thought that was generally the number used but i guess i was wrong
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 136 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter4life View Post
i really do appreciate the feedback from those who gave it, good or bad, as for the deleting thing....the people here are the ONLY ones who knew i had any recordings on soundcloud, and i find it hard to imagine that someone ive never had an interaction with would do it, my best guess was the Djent_the_masses guy who posted once, and that was to flame one of my originals, BADLY, before he was promptly banned, so he might hold some type of grudge against me, idk, who deas?

And for the banned thing, i recieved a PM stating i would get banned if my post in classifieds wasn't pertaining directly to the gear being sold, so i changed my post to say how badass the guitar was, i have one like it, and that if i could afford it i would buy it outright then and there (was the only pattern of words i thought to make my post more tollerable) the next day i signed in and what do you know? i was banned AFTER being given the oportunity to change the post (and did) This gives me the (apparent) illusion of half-assed Mod's that lioke to screw with the "regular" people, something i want NO part of, and waking up that very next day to find aALL my recordings deleted was also a little upsetting, and then to be told by MORE than one person here that to make a good mix, i HAVE to have good monitors, so i might as well just give up...so guess what? I DID

i guess these studio monitors aren't actually studio monitors, what a rip off, i could have SWORN my studio monitors were studio monitors, but i guess stuck-up people that dont even know me know more of the gear i use than i do...whooda thunk it?

btw heres a link to my NOT studio monitors >:|
KRK Rokit Powered 5 Generation 2 Powered Studio Monitor (Each) | GuitarCenter

maybe its that im only using 2? i thought that was generally the number used but i guess i was wrong
Wow... you seem to think people have nothing better to do than to screw you over

You were banned because what you posted in the classifieds is considered chit-chat. Re-read the rules of the forum and the classifieds before you start slinging shit. You got yourself banned dummy. Actually no wait.. on that day we rolled the dice and out of the 50k or so members we decided to just ban you.

As for your recordings being deleted I highly doubly someone on here "hacked" your account and then deleted them all - that seems very far fetched. If they did you've got bigger problems like someone hacking you than what other people on an internet forum think.

Also - this is the internet - grow a pair and get thicker skinned to what people say online about your mixes. If you're going to rage then do it on something a bit more substantial than what people on the internet have to say.

Packing it in this easily
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What are you on about man...im pretty sure nobody has a personal vendetta against you.
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #12
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter4life View Post
Yea, just to clarify...when the mods say it the post has to be directly related to the gear being sold, they mean you have to be posting directly to the seller about buying or trading for the gear in question.

So, you can say things like: "PM'd you about possible trade" or "Trade your awesome JP7 for a bitchin Epiphone SG with skull knobz?!?!?!"

But you can't comment on price, the item on or anything else in the classified; you can only post in classifieds if you are interesting in purchasing the item in question.

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Unread 07-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #13
Edgy Highschooler

BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
the thing about the classifieds is that if you're not offering anything to trade or offering money then its considered to be chit chat and if that was allowed that section would be really gunked up with replies like yours and the sellers would be really tired of hearing of how cool their gear is instead of getting offers.

your monitors are fine but if im correct you didnt always have quality recording equipment and the suggestion was to get some studio monitors so you could get the clearest sound possible so you could hear parst that needed to be corrected.

the mods here dont .... with anyone other than stealthdjentstic.
EDIT: wow 'd by 4 people

brutalwizard- "idk what kind of heavy dicked men you have come across,

but they almost sound as interesting as you say hahaha"

"That's because if you're going to dip your marshmallow in the fire, you need to crisp that ............ up to make it all gooey and delicious.

Not opting to let the man let his artistry run wild is like lightly browning the marshmallow. Still very tasty, just not quite the same."- Valennic on daemoness guitars
Unread 07-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Apologies, threw a ban on this before I realized Mesh had already handled it Usually that kind of temper tantrum will get you a permaban, but if Mesh wants to let it go I'm down

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Closed Thread