homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Recording Studio
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Recording Studio Discussion on everything recording based, such as mixing, mastering, mics, monitors and other gear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-09-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Jam over my partial drumtrack

Have fun! This is about half of a song I'm working on right now. I'll be very interested to hear some of your takes.

WARNING: Death metal, blast beat content!

I want to hear what some non-death metal guys can do with it! Could be very interesting.

http://webpages.charter.net/joebob213/Song1Drums.mp3

www.bodenhamer-electronics.com

the official gain merchant of sevenstring.org.
LordOVchaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I recorded a over a part of it:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/nikinmaa/DM-track.mp3

Nice track, BTW. It was a bit hard to come up with stuff, as I don't normally play stuff with this kind of tempo.
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2006, 06:29 PM   #3
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makelele
I recorded a over a part of it:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/nikinmaa/DM-track.mp3

Nice track, BTW. It was a bit hard to come up with stuff, as I don't normally play stuff with this kind of tempo.
Sounded good bro! I liked that!

Unread 10-09-2006, 06:52 PM   #4
Nik
Arrogant asshole

Nik will become famous soon enough
I hope this doesn't qualify as hijacking the thread, but IMO we need to do a SS.ORG forum jam, like those jams they do on the JP forums

In any case, those are some crazy drums, I dunno if I could keep up I gotta go out, I'll put something up when I get back.

----------------------
Visit my band, 'Emulsifier.' Unless you suck. You don't suck... do you?
http://www.myspace.com/demx
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2006, 09:03 PM   #5
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik
I hope this doesn't qualify as hijacking the thread, but IMO we need to do a SS.ORG forum jam, like those jams they do on the JP forums
YES! We do! I'll gladly host some more drums for them!

Unread 10-09-2006, 11:33 PM   #6
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
LordOVchaoS Drum Jam

Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2006, 12:31 AM   #7
Get Some!

cadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan

That was ....ing sweet.

I guess I'll try my hand when I get a chance
cadenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2006, 07:02 AM   #8
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
Whoa dude! That was KILLER!!! BRUTAL tone too! What'd you use to record it?

EDIT: I just noticed that the track is cut short on both of your takes did it download like that?

Unread 10-10-2006, 07:45 AM   #9
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Nope, I just decided to cut it short, because mine would've become really repetive if I hadn't.
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2006, 09:04 AM   #10
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I took the drums and compressed them a smidge, then i widened the stereo fields. I EQd them adding a little mid and mid lows and a sprinkle of high freq, so the basses would click a little more and the snare would pop out of the mix. Then it was the RGT42FM-AN w/EMG 81/85 > TS808 > PODxt and a ibanez EXB445 with EMGs > PODxt. The export was premastered eq/comp, and maximized in Waves L2 Ultra.

\m/
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote