homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Recording Studio
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Recording Studio Discussion on everything recording based, such as mixing, mastering, mics, monitors and other gear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-19-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

RG570LC will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Brutal Low E test with vocals

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fleeca rmichael%2Fthats-what-you-call-pig-sqeeling&secret_url=false"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fleeca rmichael%2Fthats-what-you-call-pig-sqeeling&secret_url=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href="http://soundcloud.com/leecarmichael/thats-what-you-call-pig-sqeeling">Thats What You Call Pig Squealing</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/leecarmichael">leecarmichael</a></span>

leecarmichael - Thats What You Call Pig Squealing - SoundCloud

comments on mix and vocals appreciated

mwahmwahmwah much love!
RG570LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
the mix needs a bit more bass.

the squealing freaked me the hell out.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Customisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

yeah theres no bass guitar in there at the minute.

this post was actually a joke, i post all the time and nobody ever replies so i thought hey ill make a clip for a joke and see if anyone actuallys speaks
Unread 08-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
ಠ_ಠ

Marv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to all
This is ....ing creepy
Sounds like small pigs getting slaughtered by a giant chainsaw
EDIT: Dude you only have 31 posts. Trust me it takes some time till your songs get commentend
Marv Attaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

i agree its rather creepy, it is actually pigs getting slaughtered but dont worry i found a sample of it.

NO PIGS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS CLIP.

maybe whilst you guys are here you can check out a real song?

leecarmichael - Moment of Inertia (vocal demo) Feat Adrian Munoz - SoundCloud
Unread 08-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Technically they were.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Customisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

***NO PIGS WERE HARMED BY ME IN THE MAKING OF THIS CLIP***
Unread 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
Needs moar Gear.....

BlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud ofBlindingLight7 has much to be proud of
Yeah I know where the audio came from, your a sick ............, that's not even funny.

lol...
BlindingLight7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 01:49 AM   #9
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Sounds great!!

I likes me sum B@C0|\|!!!!

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
SS.org Regular

Maybe i will melodyne the vocals, they seem a little out of tune
Unread 08-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #11
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Joke or not, I think it sounded really cool! The pig-slaughtering vocals didn't fit too well. Maybe you should pitch shift that and add some delays and shit. Make it trippy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv Attaxx View Post
EDIT: Dude you only have 31 posts. Trust me it takes some time till your songs get commentend
Having 31, 213210938 or -50 posts shouldn't keep people from checking other people's threads. I don't care if the thread title has "djent" on it or if it was made by "bulb", I check all of them out and if I have something (criticism) to say about the mix or song I do it.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #12
ಠ_ಠ

Marv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to allMarv Attaxx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post

Having 31, 213210938 or -50 posts shouldn't keep people from checking other people's threads. I don't care if the thread title has "djent" on it or if it was made by "bulb", I check all of them out and if I have something (criticism) to say about the mix or song I do it.
Yeah, but most people only check out the recordings from our big guys like bulb, drew, IamLukas, Chris, Greg, Keith and all the other dudes.
Sure, those guys generally write and produce the best songs but the "noobs" here trying to get some feedback so they can get better hardly get ever commented.
At least most of the time
I love our recording-area and I check all of them too
I'm the guy who came up with the "song of the month"-idea btw so this section gets more attention

EDIT: almost forgot to comment on your new track dude
Love your style! The vocals aren't my cup of tea but the instrumental aspect of your music is awesome

To the pig squeal-song: I thought that this was a real pig the second I heard it lol. I once found a sample of a slaughtered pig at freesound.org while browsing for screaming samples. Almost used it too but I found it too hard to listen to that stuff
Grew up next to a farm and heard a lot of animals dying
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #13
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroab View Post
Joke or not, I think it sounded really cool! The pig-slaughtering vocals didn't fit too well. Maybe you should pitch shift that and add some delays and shit. Make it trippy!

Thanks man i think you have the right idea about all this, the slaughter vocals dont fit atall i was simply just being an idiot by putting them in just to see if anyone actually looked at the thread.
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Yeah, but most people only check out the recordings from our big guys like bulb, drew, IamLukas, Chris, Greg, Keith and all the other dudes.
Sure, those guys generally write and produce the best songs but the "noobs" here trying to get some feedback so they can get better hardly get ever commented.
At least most of the time
I love our recording-area and I check all of them too
I'm the guy who came up with the "song of the month"-idea btw so this section gets more attention

EDIT: almost forgot to comment on your new track dude
Love your style! The vocals aren't my cup of tea but the instrumental aspect of your music is awesome

To the pig squeal-song: I thought that this was a real pig the second I heard it lol. I once found a sample of a slaughtered pig at freesound.org while browsing for screaming samples. Almost used it too but I found it too hard to listen to that stuff
Grew up next to a farm and heard a lot of animals dying

All the guys you listed up there definatly produce some good songs so surely they need less help and suggestive criticism?

I personally wouldnt call myself a "noob" like i think you just did, maybe im a noob to this forum but thats about it. I like to think the songs in my posts are up to a decent standard unlike some of the stuff on this forum which gets tonnes of comments, yet i hardly ever get a comment.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything im just sayin' its something i've noticed.

Unread 08-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #15
SS.org Regular

Tyrant is a jewel in the rough
haha, I think its sounds awsome. Needs more bass though
Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #16
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG570LC View Post
All the guys you listed up there definatly produce some good songs so surely they need less help and suggestive criticism?

I personally wouldnt call myself a "noob" like i think you just did, maybe im a noob to this forum but thats about it. I like to think the songs in my posts are up to a decent standard unlike some of the stuff on this forum which gets tonnes of comments, yet i hardly ever get a comment.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything im just sayin' its something i've noticed.

This wasn't meant to be mean or something
This wasn't about quality either!
This was just about the fact that some guys here get more attention than the new ones
The "noob" wasn't directed at you, the quotation marks are there for a reason
I meant "new guys" to the forum not that you or anybody else new to to this place is a noob at recording (I myself think I'm a noob at recording btw )

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #17
SS.org Regular

Quote:
This wasn't meant to be mean or something
This wasn't about quality either!
This was just about the fact that some guys here get more attention than the new ones
The "noob" wasn't directed at you, the quotation marks are there for a reason
I meant "new guys" to the forum not that you or anybody else new to to this place is a noob at recording (I myself think I'm a noob at recording btw )

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude

Sorry it was my fault, totally misread some of your last comment, my baaad

Im still a noob myself just not an extreme noob if that makes any sense
Like my songs are actually audible haha
Unread 08-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #18
SS.org Regular

nojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sweeeeet riffage. need bass, like you said. sweeet rigg

http://www.facebook.com/BristolGuitars | https://soundcloud.com/nojyeloot

"If anyone speaks badly of you, live so that no one believes it."[/FONT]

nojyeloot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojyeloot View Post
sweeeeet riffage. need bass, like you said. sweeet rigg

yep its definatly lacking the bass, hopefully ill put some in soon and turn this into a proper song instead of poor pigs getting slaughtered