homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-31-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Cindy McCain is an idiot.

Greg Mitchell: Cindy McCain on ABC Today: Palin Has National Security Experience Because Alaska Is Close To Russia

So....
Quote:
"You know, the experience that she comes from is, what she has done in government -- and remember that Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia."
So she's an expert on Russia because she's close geographically to it?

...WOW.

In that case i'm an expert in Judaism because my neighbors are...

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #2
punk'd

kristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
And I'm an expert on Puerto-Ricans and Irish.
kristallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

OK so Doucy and Cindy McCain both have said it. Therefore I can guess that this is a talking point. So some genius in the McCain campaign decided that her state being close to Russia was good foreign policy experience. That's a little frightening.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

I know everything about the universe because I live in it
Unread 08-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #5

Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.Eric is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Lol... at first I was thinking "Come on guys, she has to be joking."

But then I watched the video.

That was pretty bad...
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #6
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_eric View Post

OK so Doucy and Cindy McCain both have said it. Therefore I can guess that this is a talking point. So some genius in the McCain campaign decided that her state being close to Russia was good foreign policy experience. That's a little frightening.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #7
Banned

Anthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud of
I'm an expert on old Spanish couples then. I'm so close, I must be.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Good thing Cindy isn't running.

I fail to see how this is even newsworthy.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 01:44 AM   #9
Texas CEO / RHLC

st2012 is a glorious beacon of lightst2012 is a glorious beacon of lightst2012 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
st2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #10
deus ex machina

atimoc is a name known to allatimoc is a name known to allatimoc is a name known to allatimoc is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Jon Stewart poked fun at the Alaska-Russia thing too (1:40 onwards, although the whole segment is pretty hilarious )

"These songs are long and there are fast parts, so that automatically means that they're good!"
atimoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Republicans must be desprate for cash, they've just launched a reality comedy show...

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #12
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
Republicans must be desprate for cash, they've just launched a reality comedy show...
I think I heard of it, I believe it's called "Who wants to be a tax-free millionaire?"

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote