homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #26
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay777 View Post
I agree. But I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not

Eye for an eye, kinda.
Yup, I was being serious.

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #27
ss.org Regular

Celiak is a glorious beacon of lightCeliak is a glorious beacon of lightCeliak is a glorious beacon of light
I agree that she doesn't deserve any better, but the death penalty is just as barbaric and it is responsible for the deaths of many innocent lives.
Celiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #28
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiak View Post
I agree that she doesn't deserve any better, but the death penalty is just as barbaric and it is responsible for the deaths of many innocent lives.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #29
*Likes Basswood*

Se7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of light
this is retarded she can never make up for that crime rehabilitation is out the window

"There's a party in Zepp's mouth and everyones coming"

Origanally posted by Variant - Pulled from the river Styx, the mighty black oar of doom in hand! I certainly would not call this particular guitar an "axe" more like a club. Noodles' KxK would run through an emo, spilling his insides for a quick death, this blunt mace would bludgeon the unfortunate effeminate soul, breaking bones, and causing internal bleeding to lead only to a slow, painful death
Se7enMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #30
Banned

HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/HaGGuS is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The poor kid.
The mother needs to be put to death.
HaGGuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #31
Metal Teddy Bear

auxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This really is the worst thing I have read in years. Humans are still barbarians. .....
auxioluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #32
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The really revolting thing here... One of my favorite novels, David Foster Wallace's "Infinite Jest," has a character that commits suicide by sticking his head in a microwave (with a little help from a hacksaw). I'm not sure if this is true or not, but in the story the main character, while relating his experience of finding his father's body, points out what happens to a potato if you stick it in the microwave without poking a few holes in it to release water vapor as the water is superheated.

They recovered the baby's DNA from the microwave - what's unspoken here is that I have a feeling that the experience of microwaving her own baby may have been traumatizing enough in ways she never expected that this woman has been punished psychologically for what she's done.

Frankly, I'm kind of nauseated thinking about what probably happened.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #33
punk'd

kristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
The really revolting thing here... One of my favorite novels, David Foster Wallace's "Infinite Jest," has a character that commits suicide by sticking his head in a microwave (with a little help from a hacksaw). I'm not sure if this is true or not, but in the story the main character, while relating his experience of finding his father's body, points out what happens to a potato if you stick it in the microwave without poking a few holes in it to release water vapor as the water is superheated.

They recovered the baby's DNA from the microwave - what's unspoken here is that I have a feeling that the experience of microwaving her own baby may have been traumatizing enough in ways she never expected that this woman has been punished psychologically for what she's done.

Frankly, I'm kind of nauseated thinking about what probably happened.
We've all seen that old clip from Gremlins, replace the gremlin with a baby and you've got a recipe for projectile vomiting.
kristallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 09:10 PM   #34
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Stuff like this makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Some people are truly terrible.
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #35
Golderak is King

Alex-D33 has much to be proud ofAlex-D33 has much to be proud ofAlex-D33 has much to be proud ofAlex-D33 has much to be proud ofAlex-D33 has much to be proud ofAlex-D33 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltta View Post
She needs to be tortured
Actualy, Thats not a bad idea

Oh!!!! Yawhhhhhh !!!! don't have a clue
Alex-D33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #36
ss.org Regular

TheAceOfSpades1 will become famous soon enough
It probably couldn't even roll over. That baby had no means of self defense in that thing. Just imagining dying like that is horrible.
TheAceOfSpades1 is offline   Reply With Quote