homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ann Colter content

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Coulter wants Clinton over McCain « - Blogs from CNN.com

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Laurite Imp

Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Egh, I almost expected this. By claiming support for Clinton over McCain (should they both get the nomination), she's not only doing her usual NeoCon Shpiel, but also trying to push away whatever moderate Democratic votes might go to Hillary ("Coulter endorses her? .... that noise, I'm staying home."). Hopefully, should this come to pass, people will see through her... which wouldn't take much, that twig.

And we haven't even really seen the Roveisms from Romney yet.
Abhorred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
I was thinking that, too, but it makes no sense. At this stage, she is going to push people towards Obama, who is more electable. He'll trounce McCain, but McCain and Clinton would be a close race.

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 02-01-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
If I was running for president, I wouldn't want that crazy ....ing lunatic backing me. If anything Hillary should publicly tell her to .... off.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
Laurite Imp

Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.Abhorred is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
I was thinking that, too, but it makes no sense. At this stage, she is going to push people towards Obama, who is more electable. He'll trounce McCain, but McCain and Clinton would be a close race.
I think at this point she's doing it for Romney - especially since she saved this tidbit for three days before... I hate saying this... Super Tuesday.

Hopefully it'll backfire on her and it will push people to Obama.

And hopefully Obama will call Edwards as his running mate soon. Sorry, tangent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If I was running for president, I wouldn't want that crazy ....ing lunatic backing me. If anything Hillary should publicly tell her to .... off.
And how! But she still holds a lot of sway among the insane, so her words aren't insignificant. Yet.
Abhorred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
People People! You're attempting to apply logic to that hermaphrodite Ann Coulter. It doesn't use any when it speaks. Why should we when talking about the verbal turds that pour out of its mouth?

If Ann Coulter got desperate enough for attention she'd admit to having a fantasy have a three-way with Bill and Hillary Clinton while masturbating with a cucumber. She's only in it for the attention. So therefore everyone needs to stop giving it to it and its 46 lb adam's apple.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #7
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhorred View Post
I think at this point she's doing it for Romney - especially since she saved this tidbit for three days before... I hate saying this... Super Tuesday.
Yeah, that does make sense, in her warped sort of way. After all, she is only appealing to a small, radical set of conservatives who would never vote for a Democrat.

Quote:
Hopefully it'll backfire on her and it will push people to Obama.
Among moderates, yeah, it probably will happen. But not in huge numbers, since most moderates don't really pay much attention to radical political pundits. Her opinion will have no effect on liberals, of course.

Quote:
And hopefully Obama will call Edwards as his running mate soon. Sorry, tangent.

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 02-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
(CNN) — In the latest sign that a conservative backlash is starting to build against John McCain, conservative commentator Ann Coulter said Thursday she is prepared to vote for Hillary Clinton over the Arizona senator in a general election match up.

Speaking on Fox's "Hannity and Colmes," Coulter took aim at the GOP frontrunner, and suggested he was little more than a Republican in name only.

"If you are looking at substance rather than if there is an R or a D after his name, manifestly, if he's our candidate, than Hillary is going to be our girl, because she's more conservative than he is," Coulter said. "I think she would be stronger on the war on terrorism."

Coulter took aim at McCain's positions — particularly his fervent anti-torture stance — and said he and Clinton differ little on the issues. Coulter also said she is prepared to campaign on Clinton's behalf should McCain win the party's nomination.
That's less an "endorsement" of Clinton than it is an attack on McCain.

Makes you really hope he gets the nod, hey?

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Why does it say noodles is "banned" in this thread (doesn't say that in other threads or in his profile)? Is the forum screwing up?
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #10
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
Why does it say noodles is "banned" in this thread (doesn't say that in other threads or in his profile)? Is the forum screwing up?
View the Pat's thread. You'll understand
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #11
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
View the Pat's thread. You'll understand
Link?
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
Attention New England
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
OldschoolGhettostyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yeah, I found that, but I was looking for a "Pats" thread and there were no threads with "Pats" or "Patriots" in the title.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why Noodles was showing up as "banned" in this thread and not banned in other threads. Maybe Chris got rid of the ban while I was looking at this thread.
Unread 02-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #14
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If I was running for president, I wouldn't want that crazy ....ing lunatic backing me.
The only thing worse than that would be Bushie himself endorsing you...

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote