homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-30-2007, 11:22 PM   #1
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question North American Union?

I searched, and didnt see any threads with this, I know it was posted on youtube like July this year, but I just had this shown to me by a friend, and wondered if anyone had any thoughts about it :

two more links

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-31-2007, 12:54 AM   #2
Street-good guy

drshock is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The first one is from the movie zeitgeist. Which if any of that movie is true should scare (and anger) the hell out of any right-minded person.

Although I have watched and found a few flaws in it, it is still something everyone should see.

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

However the part about the North American Union seems somewhat accurate since I have heard about it elsewhere as well.

I've been saying for a while now that war is just an excuse for politicians to take away our rights- the FEAR of the "enemy" of the so-called "terrorists" is a way to push in the Patriot Act, random screening, more "security". Well to me when anyone in the media says the words homeland securtiy, to me that translates as homeland control.

As for the microchip, you may have heard on the democratic primaries that they are already debating in my home state of new york whether or not to give illegal immigrants licenses. So given the information you just heard on the North American Union and RFID's that sounds very suspicous to me considering how no one in the primaries could answer why they wanted them in the first place.

Do you know my name?
Do you know my NUMBER?
drshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #3
SS Contributor

Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.Jongpil Yun is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Overall, I'm for globalisation and free trade, but the NAU shit seems to throw in a whole bunch of other shit into it.

Whether it's laughable or irrational, this is the path that ALL great men walk!
If there's a wall in our way, we'll destroy it!
If there's no road, we'll pave it with our own hands!
The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!
Who the hell do you think we are?
Jongpil Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #4
Lucky☆Seven

Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.Lucky Seven is deemed true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongpil Yun View Post
Overall, I'm for globalisation and free trade, but the NAU shit seems to throw in a whole bunch of other shit into it.
Lucky Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007, 08:42 AM   #5
Tonight.......you

newamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud ofnewamerikangospel has much to be proud of
Earth wont be globalized until we have colonies in space/on the moon/mars/your anus, because then we could still fight with someone.

*gundam reference*
newamerikangospel is offline   Reply With Quote