homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By ElRay
  • 6 Post By ElRay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Mostly Harmless

ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hobby Lobby Completes a Bigot Trifecta

As if I didn't need a 3rd reason to boycott Hobby Lobby:
  • Denies their employees coverage for valid medical care based on the owner's interpretation of christian mythology and ignorance of science
  • Contributes corporate profit to political groups that use their interpretation of christian mythology to deny equal rights to U.S. Citizens
Now we can add condoned anti-Semitism:Just to be clear, the problem isn't that they don't carry Chanukah, Bar/Bat-mitvah, etc. supplies, but the corporately condoned anti-Semetic "We don't cater to you people." comment and censoring of their FaceBook page.

Any Americans of African descent that happen to be Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. want to tempt Hobby Lobby to go for a home-run + one RBI?

Ray
AxeHappy likes this.

The Ultimate Question: What string gauge is needed for 18.84# of tension when tuned to E2 on a 27" scale guitar?
ElRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Yea, I saw this last night on a friend's FB post (linked article). Gotta love literal biblical interpretation...

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Mordacain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
Mostly Harmless

ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordacain View Post
Gotta love literal biblical interpretation...
It's not even literal. It's an odd mix of:
  • cherry-picking convenient sections of the mythology, while ignoring the inconvenient parts
  • selective "the mythology must be interpreted literally" except when "it's obviously an allegory that must be interpreted exactly the way I interpret it"
  • revisionist history
  • selective interpretation of science
to support my preconceived notions.
Choop, AxeHappy, Mordacain and 3 others like this.

The Ultimate Question: What string gauge is needed for 18.84# of tension when tuned to E2 on a 27" scale guitar?
ElRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
Vodka & PentaTonic

flexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to allflexkill is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Does John Knapp SR still own Hobby Lobby??? His son was my roommate at boarding school ... haha.

EDIT: Oooops....that was Tower Hobbies.....my bad.

"If you ask your girlfriend where she wants to eat and she says "I don't care," what she's actually saying is "Guess. You will be graded." -Grand Moff Tim
flexkill is offline   Reply With Quote