homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Grand Moff Tim
  • 3 Post By Demiurge
  • 1 Post By tacotiklah
  • 1 Post By petereanima

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
Resident Cherokee

mr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to beholdmr_rainmaker is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sen. Feinstein compares Obama to Hitler

OOOO SNAP!!!!!
trainwreck a coming.
*grabs popcorn*

sen.diane feinstein:What we're seeing...is an Anschluss, an avalanche of leaks. And it's very, very disturbing. You know, it's dismayed our allies. It puts American lives in jeopardy. It puts our nation's security in jeopardy

Dianne Feinstein vents ire over 'avalanche of leaks' - POLITICO.com

I started out with Nothing,I still got some left...
mr_rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
Some call me... Tim

Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
They do kinda look alike.

"We must not indulge in unfavorable views of mankind, since by doing it we make bad men believe they are no worse than others, and we teach the good that they are good in vain." - Walter Winchell

"Progressive music used to be about thinking outside the box, but now it's just about fitting as many notes inside the box as possible, and it bores me to tears." -Sol Niger 333 [paraphrased]

"It is important to be a Jedi." - Mika
Grand Moff Tim is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Intrepid Jackass

Demiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to all
Godwin's Law has escaped the internet and is running amok in the real world!
Randy, ilyti and HeHasTheJazzHands like this.

"I like Christian rock. It's very positive. It's not like those real musicians who think they're so cool and hip." -George Costanza
Demiurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Needs more strings

Metal_Webb is a glorious beacon of lightMetal_Webb is a glorious beacon of lightMetal_Webb is a glorious beacon of light
Yes. Obama has totally begun an ethnic purge of America and has had several million minorities killed.

"By the way, melted binding looks like marshmallow. But it really doesn't taste like it." - MapleLeaf97
Metal_Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #5
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ah yes, we are facing a forced annexation of Austria for Nazi Germany.

Two thoughts:

1. Feinstein suffers some kind of speech disorder where her brain chose "Anschluss" as a synonym for "avalanche." That doesn't speak well of her mental faculties being in order.

2. She thinks of Obama as being like Hitler, he of the Master Race ideas and hatred of the inferior races (like blacks). Again, that doesn't speak well of her mental faculties.

I can't wait to hear her explain why she went with that particular term.

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

Blind Theory is just really niceBlind Theory is just really nice
I was raised in a very conservative family, and though I have strayed, I still lean to the right. Things like this don't necessarily make me wonder why I prefer some of the policies of the right wing but at the same time, it does. Granted, there are absolute idiots on either side of the spectrum but still, when will we get to a point where politics isn't a game rich people play to see who can do this or that? They take pot shots at any chance given to them seemingly because they are labeled differently. I know this isn't some new concept but I find current day politics in America almost childish. I feel like we should tell the Democrats and Republicans to go put their noses in a corner until we tell them they can come out
Blind Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #7
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
And there went my respect for senator feinstein right out the window. Im now feeling like an asshat for voting for her. I simply CANNOT stand it when people start comparing others to nazis or hitler. It cheapens and minimizes the real horrors of the victims that hitler and his nazis enacted. . I liken it to going to Auschwitz and taking a big crap on the memorial there. It sickens the hell out of me when people throw that shit out so lightly and in almost the exact same context as one would call another person a "doodyhead". Seriously, she needs to grow the .... up already...
petereanima likes this.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
tacotiklah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #8
Bonitis.

Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.Necris is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
Ah yes, we are facing a forced annexation of Austria for Nazi Germany.

Two thoughts:

1. Feinstein suffers some kind of speech disorder where her brain chose "Anschluss" as a synonym for "avalanche." That doesn't speak well of her mental faculties being in order.
The word she was probably looking for (but unaware of) is "lawine", and if she was going to say "We are facing a lawine... an avalanche of leaks." She might has well have just stuck with english, like she should have anyway, and said "What we are facing is an avalanche... an avalanche of leaks.

Extreme Syncopation =/= Poly-rhythmic

Necris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstofperdition View Post
And there went my respect for senator feinstein right out the window. Im now feeling like an asshat for voting for her. I simply CANNOT stand it when people start comparing others to nazis or hitler. It cheapens and minimizes the real horrors of the victims that hitler and his nazis enacted. . I liken it to going to Auschwitz and taking a big crap on the memorial there. It sickens the hell out of me when people throw that shit out so lightly and in almost the exact same context as one would call another person a "doodyhead". Seriously, she needs to grow the .... up already...
This.

Imho, everyone stating comparisons to Nazi/Hitler-related stuff, should be forced to visit all the Concentration Camps like Auschwitz, Mauthausen etc. and take the full tour. Austria did this with a politician already, and also with some right wing teenagers, beeing judged for "hate-crimes" (or whatever is the correct english term for it). Worked most of the times. On those where it did not work, everything is lost anyway.
AxeHappy likes this.
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
SS.org Regular

athawulf is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This lady is a moron. Everyone knew as much when she leaked confidential information on the night stalker serial killer case.

lolsnap ninja'd:

http://cuttingthroughthefog.blogspot...pset-with.html

She seems to know alot about annexing leaks

athawulf is offline   Reply With Quote