homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

Like Tree38Likes
  • 2 Post By Razzy
  • 1 Post By SirMyghin
  • 1 Post By The Munk
  • 3 Post By Explorer
  • 5 Post By cwhitey2
  • 3 Post By SirMyghin
  • 6 Post By Necris
  • 8 Post By Explorer
  • 3 Post By Xaios
  • 5 Post By pink freud
  • 1 Post By Explorer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Kantucky Church votes to ban interracial couples

Kentucky church votes to ban interracial couples - Yahoo! News

highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
[10]

Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Can't say I'm surprised, really. This country seems to be regressing big time the last few years.
Randy and highlordmugfug like this.

Carvin DC800 -> Pod HD Pro -> Rocktron Velocity 300 -> Mesa Rectifier 4x12
Razzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

zappatton2 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow. Just wow. I guess the fact that it makes headlines is kind of a good sign, if this were normal we'd never hear about it.
zappatton2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
The Dirt Guy

SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So 15 people voted, and 40 people left as they were ashamed of making their voice heard one way or another? Those who left could be in either court imo, I would say they were more than likely in favour adn don't want to admit it though, as they could have probably had it stricken otherwise.

Either way 40 people need to grow a pair, and reaction, even from the other parishes is negative.

In a way it reminds me of a recent thing where black communities were effectively calling for segregated schools (undoing the past 40 years or so). I can't find any info currently, but I seem to recall them getting it...
AxeHappy likes this.

Guitar techs are for sissies.

Learn some damn music theory, don't complain, and you'll be a better person. -Schecterwhore

Show me a truly awesome guitar for under $1000 and I'll show you hateful lies.
SirMyghin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

The Munk is just really niceThe Munk is just really nice
I lol'd @ the fact that the area is known for the infamous Hatfield- McCoy feud.

Kentucky church bans interracial marriage | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

So lame.
jymellis likes this.

If you have questions... PM me.

https://www.facebook.com/IAmMukagee
http://www.haloguitars.com
http://www.karmamics.com
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic11315_1.gif
If you have questions... PM me.
The Munk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Amphabulous

ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.ghstofperdition is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Leave it to dad to have the best explanation.

But this is a prime example of how backwards we are becoming though. Some people seem to want to live in 1950 forever.......

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

ATTORNEY: Doctor , how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
ghstofperdition is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #7
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.
A church arguing that two consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to be married? This kind of story has been discussed here so many times on SS.org in the past 5 years....

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about." Adam Of Angels

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #8
Death Metal™

cwhitey2 is just really nicecwhitey2 is just really nice
I wish I could make a town where we vote to keep churches out.

Mesa 2 channel
Basson 4x12

cwhitey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #9
The Dirt Guy

SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.
^^ Do you somehow believe that makes you better? You are just sinking to the same level.
Xaios, The Munk and Nile like this.

Learn some damn music theory, don't complain, and you'll be a better person. -Schecterwhore

Unread 12-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
Banned

Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Necris is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
WWJO - Who would Jesus Ostracize?
Necris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #11
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.Explorer is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitey2 View Post
I wish I could make a town where we vote to keep churches out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMyghin View Post
^^ Do you somehow believe that makes you better? You are just sinking to the same level.
I'd like to see us on the same level.

And, by "same level," I mean that any group which has tax exemption shouldn't be able to campaign to remove someone's civil rights. As soon as a group attempts to override the interests of the state in maintaining equal rights, the state shouldn't give such a group an advantage in terms of shielding their income.

Is that just the pain meds talking? Nope. I worked to have a group's tax exemption removed, and to have my previous state of residency repeal and amend the tax code, to stop neo-Nazis from being able to use tax exemption as a way to save money.

It's important enough that I just typed all that one handed, as I'm back for Round 2 of "Operation Slice, Dice and Eventual Shred".... *laugh*

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about." Adam Of Angels

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Unread 12-02-2011, 05:25 AM   #12
Death Metal™

cwhitey2 is just really nicecwhitey2 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMyghin View Post
No, where do you get that from?

My point is that its the most bogus B.S. I have ever heard....kind of like voting to keep churches out

Mesa 2 channel
Basson 4x12

cwhitey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #13
Foolish Mortal

Xaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himselfXaios is deemed true by Crom himself
Yeah, there's no rationalizing this. It's racist as ...., and it digusts me to see people perverting the message of Christianity for their hateful ends.

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Most members of the church "didn't want anything to do with this," said longtime church official Dean Harville, whose daughter and her black fiance had drawn pastor Melvin Thompson's ire.
Old skewl
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
The Dirt Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitey2 View Post
No, where do you get that from?

My point is that its the most bogus B.S. I have ever heard....kind of like voting to keep churches out
Gotcha, it was tongue in cheek. That works then, I follow now.

Explorer: I have nothing to dispute with your points, I agree.

Unread 12-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
SS.org Regular

pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/pink freud is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I think it's great that the church did this. Now people know how the church feels about such things and can make an informed decision on whether to attend service there.
pink freud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 04:56 AM   #17
He seldomly knows...

^So much this.

There are many times when a group tries to hide its hate behind rationalizations. People are fortunate that this group made a mistake in revealing itself and its hatefulness.

Repped. incidentally.
MistaSnowman likes this.

Unread 12-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Lazy Ryebread Viking

ilyti is a glorious beacon of lightilyti is a glorious beacon of lightilyti is a glorious beacon of light
I figure the church would be happy that anyone is even bothering to get married anymore. Oh well, they just lost some business.
ilyti is offline   Reply With Quote