homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter
  
Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

View Poll Results: Obama or Trump?
Obama 47 42.73%
Trump 31 28.18%
Other (Please specify below) 32 29.09%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree388Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #301
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
It means there's a hand full of people on a guitar forum who will vote for him?
Yeah, I have to say you're right...

BUT, GUYS!!! IT MAY BE BETTER FOR YOU, but think about your children, the rest of the world, think about the future. We have a problem here in Brasil called Dilma, she came here just to .... us! Imagine what Obama will do if he has more 4 ok years? He killed Osama beneath a crisis, imagine without it!

[Please, I'm just joking, it was meant to be a funny thread, I respect Obama]
Treeunit212 likes this.

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on SevenString.org
   
Unread 05-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #302
Not your bro, bro.
 
Treeunit212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 483
Thanked: 11
Treeunit212 is just really niceTreeunit212 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiiKurisu View Post
Yeah, I have to say you're right...

BUT, GUYS!!! IT MAY BE BETTER FOR YOU, but think about your children, the rest of the world, think about the future. We have a problem here in Brasil called Dilma, she came here just to .... us! Imagine what Obama will do if he has more 4 ok years? He killed Osama beneath a crisis, imagine without it!

[Please, I'm just joking, it was meant to be a funny thread, I respect Obama]
Oh don't worry. I see what you did there...

Wait. No. I didn't.
Guitarman700 and IshiiKurisu like this.

"Far best is he who knows all things himself; Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart another's wisdom, is a useless wight." -Aristotle

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-T...app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/burythecreator
Treeunit212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #303
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeunit212 View Post
Oh don't worry. I see what you did there...

Wait. No. I didn't.
WTF?
Treeunit212 likes this.

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #304
Classy
Super Moderator
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Electric City, NY
Posts: 16,711
Thanked: 171
Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Language barrier.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #305
Not your bro, bro.
 
Treeunit212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 483
Thanked: 11
Treeunit212 is just really niceTreeunit212 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiiKurisu View Post
WTF?

IshiiKurisu likes this.

"Far best is he who knows all things himself; Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart another's wisdom, is a useless wight." -Aristotle

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-T...app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/burythecreator
Treeunit212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #306
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Let me explain it better...

There's Dilma, a bitch no one knows where she came from, everything she did after some months was to destroy Brasil. She's white, but no man. But we can forgive her, it's passed just some months.

But there's Obama, man, black, lawyer, hawaian and american. In 4 years, he lived a global crisis, watched the rise of that Canadian dwarf and killed Osama, too much for just one man in a short period of time. Imagine if he had more 4 years! What else can come? World War III against China? The buy of the Amazon Rainforest? The rise of another Pop demon?

Please, the only white man who has been around the White House we all hate is Bush Jr.. Even Bush Sr. is a good boy.
Now imagine Trump, a millionaire who achieved his own success after a lot of hard work, as a president of the USA, the most powerful man in this World.

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #307
Not your bro, bro.
 
Treeunit212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 483
Thanked: 11
Treeunit212 is just really niceTreeunit212 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiiKurisu View Post
Let me explain it better...

There's Dilma, a bitch no one knows where she came from, everything she did after some months was to destroy Brasil. She's white, but no man. But we can forgive her, it's passed just some months.

But there's Obama, man, black, lawyer, hawaian and american. In 4 years, he lived a global crisis, watched the rise of that Canadian dwarf and killed Osama, too much for just one man in a short period of time. Imagine if he had more 4 years! What else can come? World War III against China? The buy of the Amazon Rainforest? The rise of another Pop demon?

Please, the only white man who has been around the White House we all hate is Bush Jr.. Even Bush Sr. is a good boy.
Now imagine Trump, a millionaire who achieved his own success after a lot of hard work, as a president of the USA, the most powerful man in this World.
I don't follow your logic. At all...

It also troubles me that the color of his skin still matters.

Trump is a professional bullshitter. Putting that at the head of the entire Military would be bad news. But it's not like it matters, he's out of the race. Wasn't really in it to begin with, just wanted better ratings for the Apprentice.

Professional. Bullshitter.
Guitarman700 likes this.

"Far best is he who knows all things himself; Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart another's wisdom, is a useless wight." -Aristotle

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-T...app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/burythecreator
Treeunit212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #308
Classy
Super Moderator
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Electric City, NY
Posts: 16,711
Thanked: 171
Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
This thread has taken a rather peculiar turn.
Guitarman700 and IshiiKurisu like this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #309
SS.org Regular
 
Guitarman700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 4,827
Thanked: 22
Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
This thread has taken a rather peculiar turn.
Alimination likes this.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #310
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeunit212 View Post
I don't follow your logic. At all...

It also troubles me that the color of his skin still matters.

Trump is a professional bullshitter. Putting that at the head of the entire Military would be bad news. But it's not like it matters, he's out of the race. Wasn't really in it to begin with, just wanted better ratings for the Apprentice.

Professional. Bullshitter.
The color of the skin doesn't really matter, it was just to piss people off.

For real, my opinion is:

The problem here is that Obama isn't that Administrator Trump is. People [at least to me] know only the side he's shown at TV, but, for me, a guy who built an Empire and keeps it growing, without many problems, is completely able to be the president of USA. His vision [in this side] is better than most of the lawers, who need an economist to keep the office going on. I'm not saying Obama is a bad keeper; his government is a real challenge, and he's taking it nicely. But I think Trump would take it better.

Please, it's my opinion, since I respect yours, dear Reader, I think you're supposed to respect mine.

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #311
SS.org Regular
 
Guitarman700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 4,827
Thanked: 22
Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiiKurisu View Post
The color of the skin doesn't really matter, it was just to piss people off.

For real, my opinion is:

The problem here is that Obama isn't that Administrator Trump is. People [at least to me] know only the side he's shown at TV, but, for me, a guy who built an Empire and keeps it growing, without many problems, is completely able to be the president of USA. His vision [in this side] is better than most of the lawers, who need an economist to keep the office going on. I'm not saying Obama is a bad keeper; his government is a real challenge, and he's taking it nicely. But I think Trump would take it better.

Please, it's my opinion, since I respect yours, dear Reader, I think you're supposed to respect mine.
Trump is no administrator, he's a terrible businessman who made his fortune off TV and running his businesses into the ground. He's a freaking hack. A sham.
Randy and highlordmugfug like this.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #312
themuthaphukkindeath
 
highlordmugfug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: _
Posts: 4,004
Thanked: 47
highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiiKurisu View Post
The problem here is that Obama isn't that Administrator Trump is. People [at least to me] know only the side he's shown at TV, but, for me, a guy who built an Empire and keeps it growing, without many problems, is completely able to be the president of USA. His vision [in this side] is better than most of the lawers, who need an economist to keep the office going on. I'm not saying Obama is a bad keeper; his government is a real challenge, and he's taking it nicely. But I think Trump would take it better.

Please, it's my opinion, since I respect yours, dear Reader, I think you're supposed to respect mine.
Trump has filed for bankruptcy multiple times (4 I believe), and he owns (correct me if I'm wrong) mostly real estate, casinos, and golf course/country clubs: if Obama's community organizing and what not isn't considered political experience, how could Trump's building places for people to sleep and play golf be considered experience?
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #313
SS.org Regular
 
Guitarman700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 4,827
Thanked: 22
Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How do you make a small fortune?
Give a large one to Donald Trump.
Randy, Necris, IshiiKurisu and 1 others like this.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #314
themuthaphukkindeath
 
highlordmugfug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: _
Posts: 4,004
Thanked: 47
highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman700 View Post
How do you make a small fortune?
Give a large one to Donald Trump.
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #315
Not your bro, bro.
 
Treeunit212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 483
Thanked: 11
Treeunit212 is just really niceTreeunit212 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman700 View Post
How do you make a small fortune?
Give a large one to Donald Trump.
ZING!

"Far best is he who knows all things himself; Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart another's wisdom, is a useless wight." -Aristotle

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bury-T...app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/burythecreator
Treeunit212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #316
Space Adventurer
 
Alimination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NV
Posts: 890
Thanked: 21
Alimination is just really niceAlimination is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lmfao!!
Alimination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #317
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, I have to say you're right. That joke is really serious, and he's been bankrupt many times, I can't deny it. And I'm sure Trump would be a worse puppet than Obama; lil' Donald would create laws to improve the shit he already has.

But I'd still vote in Trump. lol YEAH, YOU CAN HATE ME FOR THAT BUT I DON'T CARE.

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #318
SS.org Regular
 
Justin Bailey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: hell
Posts: 2,148
Thanked: 22
Justin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldiersOfFilth View Post
Thats not ironic, it's coincidental. Actually it's not even coincidental, it makes perfect sense as ads these days usually use keywords to focus in on what a page may be about.
Justin Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #319
Freemanologist
 
Chickenhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Misery
Posts: 3,392
Thanked: 71
Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I find it extremely funny that this thread is still alive.


Since...y'know...Trump isn't running for President.
Treeunit212 and IshiiKurisu like this.

Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of it.
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson
Chickenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2011, 02:06 AM   #320
themuthaphukkindeath
 
highlordmugfug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: _
Posts: 4,004
Thanked: 47
highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenhawk View Post
I find it extremely funny that this thread is still alive.


Since...y'know...Trump isn't running for President.

Allegedly!
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #321
No One
 
IshiiKurisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brasil
Posts: 102
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
IshiiKurisu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bailey View Post
Thats not ironic, it's coincidental. Actually it's not even coincidental, it makes perfect sense as ads these days usually use keywords to focus in on what a page may be about.

They are following you, guys. It's true. The day I said in youtube I prefer buying songs to downloading them, the next day i was sent thousand friend invitations. That can't be just a coincidence...

And I wanna know why I'm in this thread since I'm no american. [O.K., I have american relatives, but that doesn't make me american. ]

A.K.A. TractorTheBassist [YouTube] or @KrisIshii [Twitter]
IshiiKurisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
leandro 2012, leandro for president

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Les Paul Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

SS.org proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2004-2014, SevenString.org. All Rights Reserved.