homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By -42-
  • 2 Post By SirMyghin
  • 2 Post By Origin

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.Explorer is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do you think, the way some Christians claim that God punishes the US...?

...that there are some in Japan who say that the tsunami is punishment from the sea or from nature for Japan hunting whales?

It would be good to know that such wackiness isn't just an American thing....

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about." Adam Of Angels

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Nothing to see here

-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold-42- is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Too soon?

ddtonfire likes this.
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
The Dirt Guy

SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.SirMyghin is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think only americans are that whacky

In all honesty, I am sure it happens, however I was more concerned with the general overfishing and using Krill as land animal feed. People will try to blame anything, on anything, if they feel it can reenforce their argument.
AxeHappy and TXDeathMetal like this.

Guitar techs are for sissies.

Learn some damn music theory, don't complain, and you'll be a better person. -Schecterwhore

Show me a truly awesome guitar for under $1000 and I'll show you hateful lies.
Unread 03-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Lemme smang it girl!

TXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMyghin View Post
I think only americans are that whacky

In all honesty, I am sure it happens, however I was more concerned with the general overfishing and using Krill as land animal feed. People will try to blame anything, on anything, if they feel it can reenforce their argument.
Very much true.

"Fried or fertilized?"- Yung Humma
"Next installation, wire a BKP into a car horn circuit and djonk at people in traffic!"- Variant
"Please tell me theres a hot girl behind this post and we'll get married and I'll make you hate your vagina."- vampiregenocide
"Ah well. I must continue my search for a woman who is as big a douchebag as I am.- vampiregenocide

My Youtube Channel

David Shankle Is A Douche
Unread 03-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

Mexi is just really niceMexi is just really nice
such American wackiness extends to to the Japanese disaster being karma for Pearl Harbor
Facebook Weighs In On The Japanese Tsunami: Pics, Videos, Links, News

My father warned me about the dangers of alcohol: "never make a martini with too much vermouth"
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
You guys are due a mega amount of bad karma in the form of the Yellowstone supervolcano. So pray that the Christians are wrong.
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
Rainbow In The Dark

Origin is just really niceOrigin is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Seeing as karma doesn't technically exist and God is not at all proven, I'd say it's a case of the typical utterly depressing stupidity found in the more hardcore of the religious rite, regardless of country but, unfortunately, coming of course mainly from North America. Makes about as much sense as any of the other bullshit people try to shove down my throat before I ask them to prove it so I can give a shit.
Guitarman700 and Mordacain like this.

Praise the sun!
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

nojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud ofnojyeloot has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
...that there are some in Japan who say that the tsunami is punishment from the sea or from nature for Japan hunting whales?

It would be good to know that such wackiness isn't just an American thing....
Let me first preface by saying my heart breaks for the Japanese. I cannot imagine the horror, and my constant prayers go out to each of them during this disaster. I take no solice in the fact that I sleep in comfort while many struggle to find clean water and food.

So, in response to your thread-title-question, I believe Billy Graham's daughter Ann Graham put it quite well. Though this is in reference to 9/11, I believe it can be adapted for any country/society:

Quote:
Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson asked her "How could God let something like this happen?" (regarding the attacks on Sept. 11).

Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said "I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives.

And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?"

http://www.facebook.com/BristolGuitars | https://soundcloud.com/nojyeloot

"If anyone speaks badly of you, live so that no one believes it."[/FONT]

Unread 03-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Closed Thread