homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Politics & Current Events
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Politics & Current Events Discussion on political views, the war and world events here. Strictly moderated forum, so use your better judgement when posting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
Banned

daemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Merkel dances with the racists.

Angela Merkel declares death of German multiculturalism | World news | The Guardian

I can't believe that she came to this point.
The political pressure of the growing voter population of the Greens and the Social Democrats, pushed Merkel to search for the new voters. She really saw the "potential" of racist and ignorant population, and runs for it.
After Sarazin's Book hit the top seller list, it was clear that the right wing will take on it, but I didn't await it from Merkel.
Merkel and Sarkozy are the dream team of Right-Wing populism. They really ....ed up Europe in the last 5 years more than the limits of my imagination
daemon barbeque is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
where are you on the Cote d'azur???

I am surprised to read this about Merkel considering the recent "rift" which France created with regards to the Roms.

I guess power is suffocating and once you tasted it you can not relinquish it...
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
Banned

daemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to beholddaemon barbeque is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphy1976 View Post
where are you on the Cote d'azur???

I am surprised to read this about Merkel considering the recent "rift" which France created with regards to the Roms.

I guess power is suffocating and once you tasted it you can not relinquish it...
I live in 83370 Frejus!

Both Asshats have way more power than they should have. Sarkozy did the same shit to the North Afrikans last 3 years, and now the Roms. I dunno who is next, but Merkel plays even more open than him now. She is going to build Brickwalls against any Turkish, Muslim, Black or any unwanted immigration, claiming that these people are not worth to immigrate. Well, it sounds very 1930 ish. Shame on Germany really. How things get out of control so easily, when Power is in the wrong hands.
Unread 10-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
i used to live in Frejus when i was young, at that time there was no new harbour which runs into the town, just the "old" part, it was great!!!
Unread 10-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphy1976 View Post
i used to live in Frejus when i was young, at that time there was no new harbour which runs into the town, just the "old" part, it was great!!!
Haha, yeah, the port even gets "deepr" in the next years. The project is already running.
I like it here, I live in St. Aygulf, 210 steps away from the big beach.
Why did you leave?
Unread 10-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
1 less ERGNESS

i left because my father was in the navy (if you go to the aqua parc in Frejus and you take the sea front to go to St Tropez you will arrive at a run-about where there is a old navy base, a beach and i think a swimming pool now) and he got transfered to Brest.