homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Pickups, Electronics & General Tech
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Pickups, Electronics & General Tech Pickup selection, wiring, technical questions & other guitar hardware discussion here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lobee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Question Bareknuckle pickups wiring diagram help; Warpigs

Was just wondering if anyone has or could do me a wiring diagram for a set of BKP Warpigs with 1 volume, 1 tone knob and a 5 way switch?

Thanks very much!

I couldn't find anything in the search
Daemoniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
^ Oh awesome, thank you mate. I'm pretty much just trying to recreate the same thing the stock Ibanez pickups had going
Unread 09-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Real. Groggy. Human.

lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Ibanez? Why didn't you say so? I used this diagram for my BKP swap(I color-coded it to match the BKPs instead of Dimarzio):

ara_ likes this.
lobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #5
Rivethead Magnate.

Oh ....ing awesome! Thanks even more I can't re-rep you tho... sorry
Unread 09-17-2009, 01:33 AM   #6
Real. Groggy. Human.

lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/lobee is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
No problem, that's why I keep all this shit saved on my computer!

There's a few things about that diagram I think I should mention just in case. First, for some reason it lists both pickups as the neck. Good job Ibanez. I'm pretty sure the bottom one is the bridge pickup though. I can check tomorrow if you need me to. Also, the light blue color represents the white wire if that wasn't obvious, and on the bottom pickup(bridge I think) the white and green get soldered together and connect to the switch.
Unread 09-17-2009, 04:31 AM   #7
Rivethead Magnate.

A question about that diagram; the bottom "wire" in each picture, is that the non-coated wire? (the silver one?)
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
Real. Groggy. Human.

^I updated the diagram up there. I just checked and the bottom pickup is the bridge pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoniac View Post
A question about that diagram; the bottom "wire" in each picture, is that the non-coated wire? (the silver one?)
Yeah that's the bare ground wire.
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
Rivethead Magnate.

Awesome as, thanks so much mate. I'll hopefully have these in this weekend :p
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
Real. Groggy. Human.

Nice! Did you get the alnico or ceramic for the bridge pickup?

We'll be waiting patiently for the picstory.
Unread 09-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #11
Rivethead Magnate.

Ceramic

It's going to be really interesting seeing how these go compared to the Blackouts.
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #12
Real. Groggy. Human.

Ooh, I opted for alnico. I'm absolutely happy with it, but I always get that little niggle in the back of my mind and wonder, "What if?"

(Must not let GAS strike. Must not let gas strike. Must not let GAS strike. Must not let gas strike. Must not let GAS strike. Must not let gas strike. Must not let GAS strike. Must not let gas strike.)
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #13
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Should have just asked me dude, I would have sent you the link you needed. Anyways sounds like you found it though, good luck dude

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE: www.axepalace.com

zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
Real. Groggy. Human.

Oh shit! Zimbloth's uncanny ability to sense people's GAS weaknesses prevails again! Hide me!
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobee View Post
Oh shit! Zimbloth's uncanny ability to sense people's GAS weaknesses prevails again! Hide me!
Haha I actually was responding to Mischa's original post about the wiring diagram But yeah if you need something too...

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE: www.axepalace.com

zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
Rivethead Magnate.

^ You know i didn't even think about that possibility
Unread 09-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
Real. Groggy. Human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth View Post
Haha I actually was responding to Mischa's original post about the wiring diagram But yeah if you need something too...

No worries. I just thought it was a funny coincidence that you were probably typing out your post at the same time as I was having my GAS fit. It has since subsided, but you'll be the first to know if it overcomes me.
Unread 04-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #18
ss.org Regular

dead_scott is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi, guys, sorry to use an old thread, but I just got my aftermaths and found a wiring diagram at

https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/mai...vol_1tone_.pdf

lobee, my question would be the difference between this diagram and the one uploaded by lobee. I see differences in the red wire in the neck pickup, but, would there really be a big difference? Which one would work better? I think mine are not reversed, so I would just like to know the difference (probably I'll go for lobee's diagram) Cheers!
dead_scott is offline   Reply With Quote