homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Pickups, Electronics & General Tech
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Pickups, Electronics & General Tech Pickup selection, wiring, technical questions & other guitar hardware discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Yarrrrrr

shadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Gibson-style wiring diagram

I can't for the life of me find a wiring diagram for a guitar with 2 humbuckers, a 3 way switch, and two volume/two tone pots. I was putting dimarzios in the Yamaha SA500 i just got and some lead somewhere in the mix broke and now there's no neck pup signal and i have no idea what happened. Hollowbodies are such a ....ing BITCH to work on. god damnit.

if anybody has a schematic or w/e, i'd be very appreciative.

"I have a koala bear infestation in my apartment. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches..."
shadowgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wouldnt the gibson site have a wiring diagram, if you go to the pickups section? pretty sure.

http://www.gibson.com/Files/Download.../PUPwiring.pdf

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
Yarrrrrr

shadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by budda View Post
wouldnt the gibson site have a wiring diagram, if you go to the pickups section? pretty sure.

http://www.gibson.com/Files/Download.../PUPwiring.pdf
I tried that. i need something that shows me like the entire wiring setup in the guitar, not just where the pups go. I have no idea what's missing, because the neck pickup just isn't giving me signal. I'm just gonna take it to a tech and have him do it. That shit needs to get routed cuz the nickel covers don't fit..

"I have a koala bear infestation in my apartment. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches..."
shadowgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wouldnt that show you the entire wiring setup?

tis odd

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
new album soon!

Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.Edroz is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
here you go

Guitarelectronics.com Inc. WDU-HH3T22-01
Edroz is offline   Reply With Quote