homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Pickups, Electronics & General Tech
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Pickups, Electronics & General Tech Pickup selection, wiring, technical questions & other guitar hardware discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wiring diagram for push/pull vol/tone pot?

I just bought one of these:
ALLPARTS guitar parts, bass parts, guitar amplifier parts

And I'm gonna try putting it into my Rhino guitar. Does anyone have any wiring schematics for how to make a push/pull vol/tone pot for a dual humbucker guitar?
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-08-2007, 07:37 PM   #2
SS Contributor

techjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
This should help you out a little.

Guitarelectronics.com Inc. Universal Wiring
techjsteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok, interesting. I see the diagram. But I'm wondering, would it be possible to do it backwards? So that it'd be a tone pot on 10, with a variable volume?
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
SS Contributor

techjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to beholdtechjsteele is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Which diagram on the site are you referring to? I'm pretty sure you can make it happen, but I want to make sure which diagram you are looking at from the site.
techjsteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #5
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So are you trying to make pushed = volume, and pulled = tone?
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote