homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #3426
Sir Roger Moore, KBE

Bungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #3427
MFB
SS.org Regular

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I laughed for a good 10 minutes when I first saw that

(Ž・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
Unread 06-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #3428
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
oh god i laughed hard then

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Unread 06-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #3429
Undecided forever

Empryrean is a name known to allEmpryrean is a name known to allEmpryrean is a name known to allEmpryrean is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
my god

[ry_z] 4:17 am: You looked tiredness in the face, flexed, and canceled it.
Unread 06-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #3430
Sir Roger Moore, KBE

Bungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of lightBungle is a glorious beacon of light

Unread 06-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #3431
I drive a forklift.

Herb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to all

Unread 06-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #3432
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
^ NSFW dude
Unread 06-04-2010, 05:07 AM   #3433
I drive a forklift.

Herb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to allHerb Dorklift is a name known to all
Oh, that's hardly NSFW

Unread 06-04-2010, 05:18 AM   #3434
Captain tying knots

Andii is a glorious beacon of lightAndii is a glorious beacon of lightAndii is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb Dorklift View Post
Oh, that's hardly NSFW
Might wanna remove that before you get in THE TARBLES.
Unread 06-04-2010, 06:48 AM   #3435
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
HArdly NSFW, Definitely hilarious.
Unread 06-04-2010, 07:23 AM   #3436
APEX

Esp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud ofEsp Griffyn has much to be proud of
The geographical puns one was excellent

think of it this way. you could have a room full of worthless douchebag darrel signature deans - jymellis
Unread 06-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #3437
Now with Less Hair!

13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

"I won't be satisfied until somebody can whammy a whole piano." Pink Freud

".... that, I'd rather eat 20 pounds of steak and then prove how jacked I am by having angry sex with their mothers whilst curling 200 pounds and drinking ale." maliciousteve
Unread 06-04-2010, 07:46 AM   #3438
Now with Less Hair!

13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold13point9 is a splendid one to behold
Had to post another one...

"I won't be satisfied until somebody can whammy a whole piano." Pink Freud

".... that, I'd rather eat 20 pounds of steak and then prove how jacked I am by having angry sex with their mothers whilst curling 200 pounds and drinking ale." maliciousteve
Unread 06-04-2010, 07:49 AM   #3439
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Unread 06-04-2010, 08:28 AM   #3440
watches u when poops

Deadnightshade is just really niceDeadnightshade is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13point9 View Post
Had to post another one...

After wishbass and dimebag signatures this is the worst waste of wood..really why do people keep on making ridiculously large guitars?This "think big" thing really gets on my nerves,and those that listen to rock and metal,though are supposed to think more,they fall into the same trap..Poor trees......

Ok end of bitching

Die.Get cremated.Laugh your ash off..
Unread 06-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #3441
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
There's a Japanese band that could probably make good use of it, but I don't remember their name. They have several guitars up on racks in different tunings and play them with drum sticks.

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
Unread 06-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #3442
Frets? What frets?

Varcolac is a splendid one to beholdVarcolac is a splendid one to beholdVarcolac is a splendid one to beholdVarcolac is a splendid one to beholdVarcolac is a splendid one to behold
Rick Nielsen what.

Bonus negative points for wearing your own band's shirt.

SchecterWhore: "Development, phase four. Beethoven
takes you for a ride through space in his Pontiac Trans Am."
Unread 06-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #3443
Unleash the proggies

Fzau is just really niceFzau is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadnightshade View Post
This "think big" thing really gets on my nerves
That's not what she said
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

You win, I'm your bitch now. - PnKnG

...if you... if you show me yours, i... iŽll show you mine!
(no, i donŽt actually have anything hahah!)
- MF_Kitten

I just imagined Pete naked holding a Blackmachine seductively.
I need to see that Hayley Williams pic again.
- vampiregenocide

Oh yeah, totally dude. I mean, shit, I rape my girlfriend all the time. It's tops
- Demoniac
Unread 06-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #3444
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
After wishbass and dimebag signatures this is the worst waste of wood..really why do people keep on making ridiculously large guitars?This "think big" thing really gets on my nerves,and those that listen to rock and metal,though are supposed to think more,they fall into the same trap..Poor trees......

Ok end of bitching
But you don't like this?

God that sucks.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

Unread 06-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #3445
watches u when poops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fzau View Post
That's not what she said
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist
Good one hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittoa666 View Post
But you don't like this?

God that sucks.
It looks more like a cookie than like an actual bass..damn..where to begin..the bridge?the holes that are as if you dug them with a freakin pencil?the awfully cut metal plate?the single pickup?the ugly shape?or above all..that...disgraceful..travesty that they call a "finish"???

EDIT:did i mention the awful woods too???

Unread 06-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #3446
I drive a forklift.

Hey... my dead Grandpa built that bass.

Unread 06-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #3447
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Good one hahaha

It looks more like a cookie than like an actual bass..damn..where to begin..the bridge?the holes that are as if you dug them with a freakin pencil?the awfully cut metal plate?the single pickup?the ugly shape?or above all..that...disgraceful..travesty that they call a "finish"???

EDIT:did i mention the awful woods too???

You shouldn't imply that your aesthetic preferences directly translate to being design flaws. If you don't like it, fine, but things like 'the single pickup' or 'the awful woods' is obviously somebody's preference -- not a flaw.

"And over here, our bass player, the Duke of Spook, the Doc of Shock, The Man with No Tan, please say hello to Death himself, the Grim Reaper!"
Unread 06-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #3448
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
It looks cheap and extremely ugly.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

Unread 06-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #3449
watches u when poops

About the aesthetics it's just my opinion...As for the sound I've listened to some decent sounding wishbasses but only modded..And that bridge isn't adjustable at all..That is a certain design flaw for me for an electric bass.Anyway i don't bash whoever gets one but i think it's a delusion to think it of a complete build you need to mod it to get it where you want.IMHO..

LOOK AT THE PICKUP DAMN IT IT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY CENTERED

Unread 06-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #3450
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ittoa666 View Post
But you don't like this?

God that sucks.

I kinda like them.
Closed Thread