homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Appreciation appreciation thread

I don't think appreciation gets enough credit, it'd be nice to see appreciation get appreciated in the way the only way appreciation can be appreciated. With appreciation.

:: head explodes ::
Augury likes this.
stuh84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i knew this was going to be ridiculous... i approve

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

I couldn't help but poke fun
stuh84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have an appreation to appreciate appreations which have been appreciated by appreacions who appreciate appreciations which only come from appreciated appreacions who can appreacively appreciate to appreaactive an appreaciliciumevolicum apprelovocolumn......

hufschmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
i appreciate you .........

Unread 05-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuh84 View Post
I don't think appreciation gets enough credit, it'd be nice to see appreciation get appreciated in the way the only way appreciation can be appreciated. With appreciation.

:: head explodes ::
Your appreciation of appreciation makes me appreciate the way appreciation is appreciated - appreciatedly?

HELP ME STOP THINKING

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
i appreciate you .........

Unread 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #8
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
I have an appreation to appreciate appreations which have been appreciated by appreacions who appreciate appreciations which only come from appreciated appreacions who can appreacively appreciate to appreaactive an appreaciliciumevolicum apprelovocolumn......

ARGH!!

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyDavey View Post
Your appreciation of appreciation makes me appreciate the way appreciation is appreciated - appreciatedly?

HELP ME STOP THINKING
Thinking about not thinking is already thinking about something, its thinking about not thinking......

I have the feeling this thread will be epic and not bring us anywhere

ap·pre·ci·ate (-prsh-t)
v. ap·pre·ci·at·ed, ap·pre·ci·at·ing, ap·pre·ci·ates
v.tr.
1. To recognize the quality, significance, or magnitude of: appreciated their freedom.
2. To be fully aware of or sensitive to; realize: I appreciate your problems.
3. To be thankful or show gratitude for: I really appreciate your help.
4. To admire greatly; value.
5. To raise in value or price, especially over time.
v.intr.
To increase in value or price, especially over time.
[Late Latin appretire, appretit-, to appraise; see appraise.]
ap·preci·ator n.
ap·precia·tory (-sh-tôr, -tr) adj.
Synonyms: appreciate, value, prize1, esteem, treasure, cherish
These verbs mean to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. Appreciate applies especially to high regard based on critical assessment, comparison, and judgment: As immigrants, they appreciated their newfound freedom.
Value implies high regard for the importance or worth of the object: "In principle, the modern university values . . . the free exchange of ideas . . ." Eloise Salholz.
Prize often suggests pride of possession: "the nonchalance prized by teen-agers" Elaine Louie.
Esteem implies respect: "If he had never esteemed my opinion before, he would have thought highly of me then" Jane Austen.
Treasure and cherish stress solicitous care and affectionate regard: We treasure our freedom. "They seek out the Salish Indian woman . . . to learn the traditions she cherishes" Tamara Jones.
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
Dread-I Master

Quote:
HELP ME STOP THINKING
**passes loaded crack pipe**

Unread 05-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
HELP ME STOP THINKING

Thinking About Not Thinking
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
Dread-I Master

Quote:
Thinking about not thinking is already thinking about something, its thinking about not thinking......

I have the feeling this thread will be epic and not bring us anywhere
i think your opening statement proves the subsequent statement true already.

Unread 05-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
Banned

Art appreciation joke....

A rather Posh Lady was sauntering around an exlusive London art gallery when she stopped by one particular exhibit.

"I suppose this picture of a hideous witch is what you would call modern art?" she asked in a very pompous manner.

"No, Ma'm," replied the gallery assistant,
"it's what we call a mirror."
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #14
7ibrarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfyouzd View Post
**passes loaded crack pipe**
Ah, goodbye grey matter, I knew thee well....

Quote:

Zen indeed!

Last edited by ShadyDavey; 05-07-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
Уродливый, но честны

JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have an appreciatred appreciation for appreciation. Consider appreciation appreciatively appreesh'd.
JeffFromMtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #16
Bounce The Tits

Cadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to allCadavuh is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinkin!
Cadavuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffFromMtl View Post
I have an appreciatred appreciation for appreciation. Consider appreciation appreciatively appreesh'd.
i cant appreciate the appreciation of appreciating this appreacion because if i appreciate your appreciation this means that i will be appreciative of your appreacitive appreaction
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #18
Dread-I Master

^ holy shit... what?

Unread 05-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
The DeRailer

silentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to allsilentrage is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
thinking about not thinking, or concentrating on relaxing, it's called meditation, get with the program.
silentrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #20
Banned

i have the sensation that i wont be able to appreciate sleeping tonight because of an appreation thread which is too appreciative for my appreciation....
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #21
Уродливый, но честны

JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.JeffFromMtl is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
i cant appreciate the appreciation of appreciating this appreacion because if i appreciate your appreciation this means that i will be appreciative of your appreacitive appreaction
True enough, we can't exactly appreciate the appreciation of appreciation, but only appreciation itself. So I guess you could appreciate about half of what I mentioned appreciating - Appreciation - and not the appreciation of my appreciation of appreciation itself... I think
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
True enough, we can't exactly appreciate the appreciation of appreciation, but only appreciation itself. So I guess you could appreciate about half of what I mentioned appreciating - Appreciation - and not the appreciation of my appreciation of appreciation itself... I think
that depends if appreciation is appreciating the fact that the role of P depends on a symetrical appreciation which divides into many appreciations and goes around a cercle of appreciations
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #23
Dread-I Master

Quote:
the fact that i read that and it made sense both astounds me and worries me at the same time.

Unread 05-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #24
Уродливый, но честны

Quote:
that depends if appreciation is appreciating the fact that the rool of P depends on a symetrical appreciation which divides into many appreciations and go around a cercle of appreciations
And if the appreciation of one equates with the one, universal appreciation that is appreciation. Or if those are different appreciations entirely. ie: my appreciation = your appreciation = everyone else's appreciation = this one universal appreciation. Appreciation is something that is understood universally, but can also be appreciated as a very personal and unique appreciation, as one person apreciates something in a way, while it is appreciated in anopther way by someone else. Or, by some crazy chance, not even appreciated at all by some
Unread 05-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
Banned

I can just imagine the mods reading this thread

I wonder if they appreciate it?

Quote:
And if the appreciation of one equates with the one, universal appreciation that is appreciation. Or if those are different appreciations entirely. ie: my appreciation = your appreciation = everyone else's appreciation. Appreciation is something that is understood universally, but can also be appreciated as a very personal and unique appreciation, as one person apreciates something in a way, while it is appreciated in anopther way by someone else. Or, by some crazy chance, not even appreciated at all by some
but the rules of appreciation apply to the univers in which we live in... if you appreciate an other univers or galaxy you will appreciate different appreciations which will all relate to an other appreation.... which means that appreciations never stop and never start they can only hope to appreciate an improvement