homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
*Likes Basswood*

Se7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of lightSe7enMeister is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've Been Here for One Year, All I Can Say Is Thank You

I have found so much good music, great people and advice on this site, Thank you SS.org, my home away from home.

"There's a party in Zepp's mouth and everyones coming"

Origanally posted by Variant - Pulled from the river Styx, the mighty black oar of doom in hand! I certainly would not call this particular guitar an "axe" more like a club. Noodles' KxK would run through an emo, spilling his insides for a quick death, this blunt mace would bludgeon the unfortunate effeminate soul, breaking bones, and causing internal bleeding to lead only to a slow, painful death
Se7enMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 01-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

abyss258 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

I can't believe it's been a year and a half since I registered. Went by quick...
abyss258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
E♭M7(♭5)

TheHandOfStone is a name known to allTheHandOfStone is a name known to allTheHandOfStone is a name known to allTheHandOfStone is a name known to all
I'll second that. I love it here.

"Food to help some wolf that eats your ass generate enough sperm to impregnate their mate. Right there.... boom. Your energy was literally used to create a baby wolf...so in some way you are apart of the wolf.
Non of this 'ima come back as a mighty shark and rule the sea or some shit' just death as we know it. You and all your youness totally gone. But your death is totally required for the rest of existence to thrive."
-BadStarWanderer on reincarnation
TheHandOfStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
2[H]4U

m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Absolutely agree, I've discovered so much good music on this site-not to mention learned a huge deal about guitars and gear. You guys ....ing rock!
m3ta1head is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Holy scheit, it's almost 3 1/2 years since I joined. Damn...

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
DeathShredder

Izebecool is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Ive been here since November and I love it so far. This site fules my GAS like none other! Hell Ive already purchased a guitar from one of the forum members haha. Im sure Ill be sticking around for a pretty long while.
Izebecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #8
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This is a cool place indeed.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
You're all fags.

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
^
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #11
Melowiddler

DaveCarter is a name known to allDaveCarter is a name known to allDaveCarter is a name known to allDaveCarter is a name known to all
Awww feel the love

Fair point though, this is an awesome forum. With the amount Ive learnt on here Id be comparatively ....ed with it!!

Cheers everyone

UK Guitar Teacher and Session Guitarist

DaveCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
DeathShredder

Izebecool is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
You're all fags.

You love it.
Izebecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #13
Ha Ha...alliteration

awesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of lightawesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of lightawesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
same here. I've spent more money on guitars than I have on my gf because of this place. Great place to be

awesomeaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #14
SS Contributor

wannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeaustin View Post
same here. I've spent more money on guitars than I have on my gf because of this place. Great place to be
And that's how it should be
wannabguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 04:14 AM   #15
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
its not a full year that i'Ve registered, but i do already feel kinda like "home" here. this palce. it is awesome.
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 05:15 AM   #16
Icnomptenent

arktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of light
this palce. it is awesome

my words, my words.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” - Plato
arktan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 05:31 AM   #17
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.

i palce.

google-pic-search for palce shows:

w..t...f...

Last edited by petereanima; 01-21-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 05:44 AM   #18
Icnomptenent

arktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of lightarktan is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, WTF, there are legs but no genitals

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” - Plato
arktan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #19
Huge nerd

RenegadeDave is a splendid one to beholdRenegadeDave is a splendid one to beholdRenegadeDave is a splendid one to beholdRenegadeDave is a splendid one to beholdRenegadeDave is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yeah I have to say this is far and away my favorite forum, from the members at large, on to the mods tasteful manner in which they fulfill their role (and still manage to be part of the community while keeping us hooligans in line)

"No it doesn't surprise me you know origami. You know origami and play speed metal on 7 string guitars."

- my former boss
RenegadeDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #20
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enMeister View Post
I have found so much good music, great people and advice on this site, Thank you SS.org, my home away from home.
Same here. This is the site that I come to the most! It has everything that I want plus more!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #21
I Am The Anger

dream-thief is a jewel in the rough
Favourite site here. I've been here A year as well, with a 2 or 3 month break last summer when I was working away. I couldn't hack it though, so I came back to you

~ You've got your chance right now, Or to forever be silent ~
dream-thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #22
You can't handle me!

Desi is a jewel in the rough
I've been here a while, yet I've never gone "post crazy". I do lurk a lot, so I know what's going on. My presence in this site is pretty much like how I am in real life...the guy who just blends in the background. This site also helped me in making my decision to buy my C-7 Hellraiser. Now I'm plotting my next purchase.
Desi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #23
Kenyon class of 2014

Dusty201087 is a glorious beacon of lightDusty201087 is a glorious beacon of lightDusty201087 is a glorious beacon of light
I know what you're talking about TC. This site and the community here are pretty fantastic. I used to log on to UG every day, I was on there for about a year. Now I visit once a week, and more than often it's for tabs because I can't figure out a song by ear. Why did I leave? 'Cause the community there is full of total dickheads, and kids who think they know everything about everything. SS.org is actually a place where things are DISCUSSED, not argued over because people are so totally close minded they thing they're right all the time.

I love you guys

"But man is to such an extent partial to a system and an abstract conclusion that he is prepared deliberately distort the truth, prepared to see nothing and to hear nothing, simply in order to justify his logic." - Fyodor Dostoevsky (Notes From the Underground)
Dusty201087 is offline   Reply With Quote