homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #26
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Jimmy Hoffa, actually. He's in my basement.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #27
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Jimmy Hoffa, actually. He's in my basement.
Was the Big Bopper busy or something?
Unread 12-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #28
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeaustin View Post
MG.com is metalguitarist.com

I'll be a mod as well, but again im in the same boat as James
Shhhh....

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Unread 12-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #29
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_eric View Post

Sure you've been "recording".

With whom may I ask? Bigfoot? Moth Man?
No Eric, he's been recording with Tupac, B.I.G, and Elvis.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 12-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #30
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Unlikely, considering they keep turning out albums (somehow), whereas... well...

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Unread 12-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #31
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Unlikely, considering they keep turning out albums (somehow), whereas... well...
I wonder how much Drew's musical output will increase when he kicks the bucket...?
Unread 12-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #32
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 134 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Man 'Pac is still alive. Saw him selling Biggie t-shirts for $10 in long beach.
Unread 12-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #33
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
New mods were supposed to be appointed, but that was about 3 weeks ago, and nothing's happened since. Hopefully, it wont be too much longer.
Unread 12-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #34
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
mmm... moddage...

Seriously though, it will be good when there are some more
Unread 12-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #35
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken View Post
New mods were supposed to be appointed, but that was about 3 weeks ago, and nothing's happened since. Hopefully, it wont be too much longer.
Wonder who?

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Unread 12-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #36
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
You'll see. eventually
Unread 12-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #37
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
^ Is it me?

Last edited by Daemoniac; 12-08-2008 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 12-09-2008, 03:12 AM   #38
Banned

twiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Shhhh....
what does that mean??

Unread 12-09-2008, 04:18 AM   #39
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Unread 12-09-2008, 04:19 AM   #40
in love with Judas

E Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of light
I'd gladly take up mod-ship, it would give me a more elevated position to flirt with people from...
Unread 12-09-2008, 04:34 AM   #41
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
stich and mike have my vote for mods, their ....ing always online

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Unread 12-09-2008, 04:39 AM   #42
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'll be online a bit less starting next week, I got a new job where I won't be at the desk very often.
Unread 12-09-2008, 04:49 AM   #43
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
stitch for mod!

and i hope ye olde ones will be back in action more soon!
Unread 12-09-2008, 07:26 AM   #44
Appreciates Kwolity

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Lucevan Le Stelle View Post
I'd gladly take up mod-ship, it would give me a more elevated position to flirt with people from...
What, ass grabbing turns into face grabbing?
Unread 12-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #45
WWSD?

DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.

Barack Obama for Mod...."YES WE CAN"
Unread 12-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #46
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Lucevan Le Stelle View Post
Traitor! I thought we had something special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashmanzac View Post
stich and mike have my vote for mods, their ....ing always online
Me and Mike are online at the same time, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
stitch for mod!

and i hope ye olde ones will be back in action more soon!
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't think I'd make a good mod, and I'm certainly not what they are looking for. The MVP's are where I'd put my money on mods emanating from.
Unread 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #47
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
The MVP's are where I'd put my money on mods emanating from.
Is there a huge chrysalis hanging on a giant milkweed somewhere?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Unread 12-10-2008, 02:07 AM   #48
Army Without A Flag

All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
Kerrigan for Mod?

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
Unread 12-10-2008, 04:29 AM   #49
in love with Judas

E Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of lightE Lucevan Le Stelle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Traitor! I thought we had something special
Awwww babe... we do though!
Unread 12-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #50
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
Thats a very hilarious if disturbing image when you imagine noodles gurning face emerging, sneering and nose upturned, covered in a mucosal substance.
Closed Thread