homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Carvin Zealot

keithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
UPS == fail

Delivered On: 08/12/2008 10:04 A.M.

I don't have a right rear door, and I've been here all day - wonder which neighbor got the package this time
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-12-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of light
man that ....in sucks, i dont understand why delivering companys cant get their shit right
Zak1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #4
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
*Lee is getting something important delivered via UPS tomorrow
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
No. No you're not.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #6
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
No. No you're not.
Oh yes, yes I am
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
im leaving ss.org

Xtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
They never .... my orders up....

I just hope you have honest neighbors.
Xtremevillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremevillan View Post
They never .... my orders up....

I just hope you have honest neighbors.
yea, because if you dont they're going to try and sell your rear right door in the rear right door blackmarket Or keep it and have two rear right doors.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #9
Carvin Zealot

keithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of light
The plot thickens:

I'm off to a camping trip tomorrow, and the item in question was a bag I wanted to take with me.

Called UPS, they tell me there's nothing they can do since the package is marked as delivered - I should talk to my neighbors and contact the shipper. Terrible customer service - I'll never use UPS again if I have a choice.

I talked to my immediate neighbors last night: noone has seen my package. So I email the vendor, they apologize, and refund my money. I figure this is great - if somehow the package turns up, I get the item free. This evening while walking my dog, I knocked on the door of the only neighbor I didn't talk to last night. His kid answers the door and tells me that they did get a package that wasn't theirs, and dad took it to work today to send it back!

Left my number with the kid, and I'm hoping the guy didn't send it back. If he did, I'll have to re-order the bag, and not have it in time for my camping trip. Depending how you look at it, this guy is potentially costing me $60 since he decided to return the package rather than realizing it was delivered two houses away from where it should have been

It's 9pm here now, and I'm losing hope
Unread 08-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #10
im leaving ss.org

Xtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud ofXtremevillan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I hope you get your shit man.
Xtremevillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #11
Carvin Zealot

Well, never got my package last time. Ordered it from another retailer, who also decided to use UPS

Due to be delivered tomorrow - I'm putting a sign outside on the telephone pole:

UPS
#xxx is the grey house
(arrow)

Trying really hard not to put something snarky on the sign
Unread 08-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Did they find your house today?

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
punk'd

kristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to all
As we say at work, you can't spell ....ups without UPS...
kristallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
Carvin Zealot

They did. Hopefully I won't have to put the sign out every time...
Unread 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
SS.org Regular

DanD is just really niceDanD is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
At least they didn't plop the gear you ordered on your porch. That's happened to me.

I want to get her fired. Anyone know how?
DanD is offline   Reply With Quote