homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-06-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Post up old pictures of yourselves!

Google Image Search... produces surprises...like this:

This is like 14? or so years old this picture, from one drunken evening spent taking pistake black metal pictures in the woods and running around with axes... I still have that BCRich as well, and have OFR'd it, and just need to put pickups in it (well, ones that aren't stock) and get it back from the person who's been borrowing it

So, go and find an old picture of yourselves and post it up! Nostalgia eh?

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Erm...

No.

Mainly because I'm not as KVLT as you.
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dont have any old pictures .. heh..
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #4

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

1989?

Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
Whoa, that picture reminded me so much of "The Machinist" when Christian Bale is having a flashback of having a picture taken with his Mom. .

I should scan some old ones of me in at some point

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Me and my bro in Disney World, 1987

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Holy crap Nerina! I wasn't even alive in 1987!
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #8
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
I was born in 81

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #9
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
Holy crap Nerina! I wasn't even alive in 1987!
I was 12 and in FULL Motley Crue mode!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #10
mermaidunicornnymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstopause View Post
I was 12 and in FULL Motley Crue mode!

Unread 06-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #11
ss.org Regular

deguello666 has a spectacular aura about

A really dodgy pic of me playing in a country band with my dad on banjo lol....must be 12 years ago now (i'm on the right, in case you were wondering =P )
deguello666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #12

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
1987? I was probably just starting to be a skater punk.
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #13
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i was born in '87
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #14
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
I think i probably got my first maiden album round 87/88

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #15
Banned

msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This one always cracks me up Sooo liquered up in this photo from `94
msherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #16
Loomis Brotherhood

SevenDeadly is a glorious beacon of lightSevenDeadly is a glorious beacon of lightSevenDeadly is a glorious beacon of light
my most metal picture ever. I'm the little one

The vibrations on the air are the breath of God speaking to man's soul. Music is the language of God.

We musicians are as close to God as man can be. We hear his voice, we read his lips, we give birth to the children of God
-Ludwig Van Beethoven

25 essential metal licks

Advanced Arpeggios
SevenDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #17
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

not massively old but the oldest one i could find on my computer, i think this was one of my first ever gigs at a party with my old LTD M series, that guitar kicked arse i'll buy it back off my current guitarist again one day.

Also note the stupendously metal decorum

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #18
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msherman View Post
This one always cracks me up Sooo liquered up in this photo from `94
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...meGroverme.jpg
And we have a winner
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #19
Deathgrind Maniac

Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
young, drunk

a little older, drunk

no idea, have to be drunk.

------------------------

Don't talk shit about total.
Crucified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #20
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome piercings.

Toshiro, you're awesome! Skateboarding ftw.
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #21
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Teenage me

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Last edited by El Caco; 01-12-2010 at 09:18 PM.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7eve View Post
That looks like the beginning of 3 months rehabilitation.
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:38 PM   #23
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate

me, brother of Sasquatch, as an undergrad.

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #24
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Me, around 19 or 20 I'd guess. The "growing my hair" look sucked.

metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #25
Sir Groove-A-Lot

Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.

Well, the one on the left is 12, the one on the right is 22, there's been a hell of a lot of weight loss/hair growth between the two stages lol, i'm now 24, and the hair down to my ass is making a comeback!

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just a ....ing lunatic" - Stephen Fry

Recording. Mixing. Mastering. ReAmping. Editing
Mattayus is offline   Reply With Quote