homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recent purchases thread

seen this on some graphics forums etc
so yeh its pretty obvious lol just post your recent purchases

ODYSSEY Pedals Cielencki

KINK Alpha Grip's

and sorry if this has been posted before, delete it if it has. I done a thread search on it and couldnt find any results.
Zak1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post

hows the nova delay stitch?? looks win
Unread 06-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

stuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
SS Contributor

Seven is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak1233 View Post
and sorry if this has been posted before, delete it if it has. I done a thread search on it and couldnt find any results.
Wow, you are capable of using real grammar and punctuation!

As for recent purchases:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #9
ペヤングマン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Wow, you are capable of using real grammar and punctuation!

kan i haz cake?
Unread 06-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
kan i haz cake?
The cake is a lie.

I bought a 2027. </thread>

youtube.com/ibanezcassidy - My YouTube channel. Guitar vidz.

www.soundclick.com/leecassidy - Let me squirt my music into your ears.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Leec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #11
Metal Teddy Bear

auxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to allauxioluck is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Camel.com Official Website for Camel Cigarettes
auxioluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
Im Insane

CatPancakes is a glorious beacon of lightCatPancakes is a glorious beacon of lightCatPancakes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
seen this on some graphics forums etc
so yeh its pretty obvious lol just post your recent purchases

http://www.customriders.com/prod_imgs/PDOD5407-5.jpg
ODYSSEY Pedals Cielencki

http://www.customriders.com/prod_imgs/GRKI10637-2.jpg
KINK Alpha Grip's

those pedals are win, i used odyssey pedals back when i did bmx

BREE BREEE BREBREBREEEEEEEEEEEE
is not vocals, its a dying pig

all i saw was quick! and i went into a panic and destroyed everything-simsklok

women derive pleasure from ---- --- due to the fact that the man is indirectly grinding against the outside wall of areas of the ------ that are difficult to stimulate by the usuaOH GOD WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS-dddorian
CatPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
SS.org Regular

bobbyretelle is a jewel in the rough

(i bought two)

to cure my migrane (which worked) and they are delicious

bobbyretelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

From the mini bar.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #15
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #16
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Treated my Mom to a full english breakfast this morning at a pub in town.

also purchased some glass tumblers in preparation for a hopefully hot summer.

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #17
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #18
SS Contributor

Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.Adam is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Carvin MTS3212

2 EMG 808's

Dual battery box 18 volt mod FTW.

1 of these :

4 of these:

User of Garry Goodmans fine A440 strings for 4 years now.
http://Octave4plus.com
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #19
b3n
...Is unacceptable.

b3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to beholdb3n is a splendid one to behold

Now I just need to find me a mountain... or an Emo

EDIT: And I wish I'd just bought 4x preamp tubes... desperately needed but the money just ain't there right now...
b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 12:06 PM   #20
I'm a robot...

74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light
Just Today:

But I think I'll buy these in a couple of hours:

the last one is not necessary what I will buy...but it gives you the idea...
74n4LL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #21
ペヤングマン

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3n View Post
http://actionoutdoors.co.uk/shop/images/raptor06.jpg

Now I just need to find me a mountain... or an Emo

EDIT: And I wish I'd just bought 4x preamp tubes... desperately needed but the money just ain't there right now...
lmao! an emo sounds like a better thing to try it out on at first

got some bmx gloves, there bright...but sexual lol
Unread 06-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #22
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
..you intend to ride around Glasgow with those on? Best of luck mate. :p
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 03:29 AM   #23
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
I bought this but it has to go back, hopefully the refund will be in my account by Tuesday.

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #24
ペヤングマン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
..you intend to ride around Glasgow with those on? Best of luck mate. :p
yeahh! i know most of the neds and the "shelderz" through school and stuff round my area anyway so the worst that could happen is the occasional "oay poofta" lol
but if i were to ride around the east side with them on it would be for teh lulz cos i'd probs have no hands left
Unread 06-07-2008, 05:08 AM   #25
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.

Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote