homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Ghost Riding the Whip, Iraq edition

Novelties: Ghost-Riding The Whip, Iraq Edition

Just hearing "ghost riding the whip" makes me bust up laughing.. so this video is just killing me ahaha

Soundcloud - New clip 9/16/2014
sakeido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
omg that rules, those are the perfect things to do it with too

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #4
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
thats friggin' awesome!

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.

I tried not to laugh, but then the nightvision scene came on... XD

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Winning the war on terror... one punk ass bitch at a time. Bitch. ™

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Bound is a name known to allBound is a name known to allBound is a name known to allBound is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

spinning the turret was the best.... too funny

my mother.... she never loved me. She always says she wishes shes was a raped by someone else ~Borat
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
....ing win
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #10
'Das brootal.

thadood is a glorious beacon of lightthadood is a glorious beacon of lightthadood is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had a picture in my head..

The religion we're fighting (face it, it's a religious war) hates our way of life.. so what better way to fight them than to push the worst our society has to offer on them? Imagine it! Rolling hordes of humvees and tanks, being driven by Casper, while all of our uniformed boys dance like completely retards all around them?!

The enemy will either be very pissed, and shoot everyone, or very confused.
thadood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #11
Bassist of Redivider

Despised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
that kicks so much ass
Despised_0515 is offline   Reply With Quote