homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #51
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
:packsbagsandbuysplanetickettocanada: i snow, even if theres way too much, i'd be content if i was killed by snow
We haven't had that much snow in years. I really miss it Especially taking the dirtbike out in the snow. Good times. I fell at one point, and had a nice soft fluffy landing, it was awesome!!

My all time favorite storm was in 1994. we had freezing rain and sleet after it had snowed. My grandmas 30 acre field was SOLID ICE!!! We had ice skates, those old steel sleds, and a 4-wheeler. Now THAT was some fun right there!

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #52
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevan View Post
Doesn't change the fact that it's a pain in the ass to shovel everything now.
It was much cooler when I was 8 and my dad did it.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote