homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Off-Topic
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Off-Topic All non guitar/music related discussion here. Keep things work-safe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #26
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Impossible, since you can't get them here.

What the hell is a twinkie?
holy .... you deprived child!

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #27
The Dragonrider

WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina View Post
They invented the deep fried Mars bar. I dont think they have twinkies there.

EDIT- Sorry Warrior, didnt see your post
there was one day a couple months ago that i spent a couple hours on wikipedia reading about fried foods and it was kinda overload i guess....started mixing things together in my head
WarriorOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #28
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The people of the USA needed to go metric decades ago.

I don't like the standard nor the american spellings of words. Sorry, it's just that the alphabet was invented for the purpose of recording vocal sounds on tablets, not for the sake of confusing the hell out of everyone.

By the way, does anyone here know the standard imperial unit for mass?

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #29
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostjan View Post
The people of the USA needed to go metric decades ago.

I don't like the standard nor the american spellings of words. Sorry, it's just that the alphabet was invented for the purpose of recording vocal sounds on tablets, not for the sake of confusing the hell out of everyone.

By the way, does anyone here know the standard imperial unit for mass?
Imperial, I think is ounces, pounds and stones.....

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #30
Far too opinionated

ukfswmart is a glorious beacon of lightukfswmart is a glorious beacon of lightukfswmart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostjan View Post
I don't like the standard nor the american spellings of words. Sorry, it's just that the alphabet was invented for the purpose of recording vocal sounds on tablets, not for the sake of confusing the hell out of everyone
You'll probably never believe this, but some idiotic group over here were trying to campaign for the English language to be changed so that all the words are spelt phonetically . As if regional dialects don't even exist. ....ing incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina View Post
Imperial, I think is ounces, pounds and stones.....
ukfswmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #31
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfswmart View Post
You'll probably never believe this, but some idiotic group over here were trying to campaign for the English language to be changed so that all the words are spelt phonetically . As if regional dialects don't even exist. ....ing incredible
WTF? wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfswmart View Post
yay!

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote